Tuesday, July 31, 2007

CHAPTER 7, PAGE 31

Be happy. Talk happiness.

Happiness calls out responsive gladness in others.

There is enough sadness in the world without yours....

never doubt the excellence and permanence

of what is yet to be.

Join the great company of those who make

the barren places of life fruitful with kindness....

Your success and happiness lie in you....

The great enduring realities are love and service....

 Resolve to keep happy and your joy

and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.

Helen Keller

GOOD MORNING !

It is the end of July and it’s great BEACH weather here in Ohio. Oh how I dream of a day on the beach…Lying on my BEACH towel on the sand.

Listening to the seagulls and the waves lapping. It sounds like a little bit of heaven to me. Our weather predicts sunny skies and hot weather all week long. If anyone was lucky enough to have a vacation at the BEACH this week , they will be truly blessed.

Looking ahead at the calendar, my next vacation days won’t be until Labor Day weekend and then it won’t be BEACH weather at all. That will be in September and it’s when most of the pools and BEACHES close up for the year around here.

Maybe there will be a weekend sometime before then that I can squeeze a trip in. We’ll see…

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

All things are possible until they are proved impossible – and even the impossible may only be so, as of now. 

 Pearl S. Buck

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

 

graphics by:  www.untilthengraphics.com

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes I sometimes think the beaches and pool shouodl stay open till end of sept now days as we dod  still have some nice beach weather till then

Anonymous said...

Being at the beach really lifts my spirits, that's for sure!
Have a great day.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Iam going on a coach trip to the sea side ,with my over sixties club tomorrow love todays graphics Pam  ,,,love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I suppose I take the beach for granted living opposite.Though it has been nice to be able to watch people come and visit this last few hot days of lovely sunny weather,instead of the rain.I do hope you can manage a few days before Septemeber,I know you love the beach.Take Care God Bless Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I think you should take a day off and make it your beach day. Sounds good to me. LOL. Hope your day was great.

Anonymous said...

That's only four weekends left... you must squeeze one more trip in to the beach!
Happy Hump Day!
Linda :)