Sunday, July 15, 2007

CHAPTER 7, PAGE15

Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve and too short for those who rejoice but for those who love, time is eternal.

Author Unknown

How often we have said that time goes so quickly. There is much to do, see, accomplish and achieve and never enough time to do it all. But with God time is eternal.

This can only mean that God doesn't have shares in Rolex or Quartz! We may never have enough time for all we want to do but with God there is plenty time for everything.

When we make time to love and nurture love we are in a timeless place. It is also a place where we are indeed very close to God.

Thought For Today by Fr.James McSweeney

(www.todayismygifttoyou.ie)

GOOD MORNING !

As always I’m taking the time out for my weekly R & R . I know that today my hour spent in church will be the thing that gets me through another week all Refreshed and Renewed. And as always each and every one of you are in my prayers.

I have heard it said that where your heart is …there is your treasure. I asked God to bless you today with what is needed in your life and that you may ever draw nearer and dearer to Him.

Each of us has needs that no other individual may have. Some have ill health, others have family problems and others may have financial problems. There is no problem too small nor too great for God. What we mere mortals think is impossible, there is just nothing impossible for Him. We only need to believe in Him and trust that whatever may come our way is the best he deems for us.

I do pray every day for God’s powerful protection over every military troops and his or her family as they release their loved one to serve

Peace and war start within one's own home. If we really want peace for the world, let us start by loving one another within our family.

Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta (1910-1997)

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

God’s Word is written. We can read it, think it, pray it.

God’s Word is spoken. We can hear, speak it, sing it.

God’s Word is visible. We can see it, taste it, share it.

God’s Word was, is and will be - then, now and forever.

Lord, I take this moment. Fill me with your Word.

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

amen good one

Anonymous said...

Uplifting and inspiring.  Beautiful.  Thank you for a great start to a wonderful day.  Linda

Anonymous said...

And may you have Blessed Sunday too dear Pam ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Have a good day sweetie.  Hugs, Terry x

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful R & R day.
Hugs...Pam

Anonymous said...

Lovely posting once again.Thankyou for your prayers you are always in mine too.I do need to ask for them be answered just now and coming here does help me.Thankyou for the time you take to make your postings so inspirational.You deserve your R&R and I hope you enjoy.I hope you have lots of smiles come your way today and a little sunshine too to warm your own heart.Take Care God Bless KATH
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Have a blessed Sunday!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

May your day be blessed also and your week. Hopefully you enjoyred your R&R. Love the entries all the time.

Anonymous said...

May God Bless you again for writing such an inspirational journal for the many of us who appreciate it.  I look forward to it every morning.  I hope you had the best of R & R today and have a wonderful week.  Joni

Anonymous said...

I love that quote about being at the end of your rope.
Thanks for your prayers. :)
HUGS
Penny
http://www.myspace.com/pennysplace2gogh
http://journals.aol.com/penniepooh/pennys-pieces-of-ohio/
http://journals.aol.com/penniepooh/let-the-earth-rejoice/

Anonymous said...

I'm reading this and thinking wow your taking your r&R on Wednesday. No, I'm always so far behind.
I hope your week is going good at the weekends do go by way to fast.