Tuesday, July 17, 2007

CHAPTER 7, PAGE 17

As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will.

You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it's harder every time.

You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken.

You'll fight with your best friend.

You'll blame a new love for things an old one did.

You'll cry because time is passing too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone you love.

So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back.

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

 GOOD MORNING !

We are supposed to get some rain today and I’m hoping we do. Everything is still very dry here. I’m prepared to make my own sunshine, if it does.

Things are pretty quiet around here and after the last few months, it feels pretty good to be having an ‘ordinary’ day for a change. There is still lots to do at home and at work so I’m always busy, but it’s a good busy . Not hurried or rushed.

I’ve noticed that already the days are not as long as they were. Now it’s starting to get dark at 9:00 instead of 9:30 at night. Slowly but surely the days will shorten once more.

Hope you all have a great day no matter what the weather may be where you are ! This too is a day the Lord has made . We will rejoice and be glad in it.

  THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Make a point to do something every day that you don't want to do. This is the golden rule for acquiring the habit of doing your duty without pain.

Mark Twain

  May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

 

graphics by:  www.untilthengraphics.com

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea hwont be long till fall is here how efver hope the leaves will turn nicly even with the dry weather we need rain

Anonymous said...

i have had my heart broken many times.To be truthful it is broken now and taking some mending.I do feel better for my visit here though this morning.I do hope your ainman comes along.He came here last night with thunder and lightening storms.Today God has sent us some sunshine,so I pray he will reverse and send tou the rain.Yes the nights are closing in fast.I am making a point of doing some washing down of paintwork Urrrrrrr something i do not like.Looking at it your way now it might not be too bad LOL.I hope you get a few smiles today and just a little sunshine to warm your heart too away fromt hat rain I shal pray for.Have a lovely Tuesday.We are blessed.There is a little suprize for you in my blog today.Take Care God Bless KATH
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Your heart cannot be broken if it never loves.  What a sad thing that would be.  I'm grateful for all the times my heart has been broken because each time it mends it becomes stronger.  Thanks for sharing.  Linda

Anonymous said...

My heart has been broken a lot. I'm not sure if it's becoming stronger....or more shielded. Your writing about life is sooooo true!!
Have a good day.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Yes the nights are beginning to get dark earlier and we have had no summer yet ,havent been able to sit out in the evening at all ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Only 90's forcast for a week, no 100's, woo hoo!
Enjoy your day!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

It's wierd but I was thinking the same thing last night the days are starting to get shorter already.  I don't think I would have noticed but it was not a sunny evening.
Not something I want to focus on To me it's summer till at least October.  I love summer.  We do need some rain too, and just got a little sprinkle today.  Joni

Anonymous said...

Did you get the rain up there? We`ve had some yesterday and today, but I wish it would just rain all day. I`m in the mood for it.
HUGS and God Bless,
Penny