Monday, July 2, 2007

TAGGED AS A ROCKIN' BLOGGER

According to the Rules of the Award, I'm to pass the Award on to 5 other "girls" whose blogs I read and enjoy.  And they, in turn, pass it on to 5 girls blogs that they enjoy.

I was tagged by Sonya at Bookncoffee and she had been tagged by Donna at My Country Life other wise known as Mosie.  I've been reading these two journals almost from the beginning of my AOL Journals experience. 

Please see their links in my side bar.  I'm at work and cannot do a proper entry for this.

Some of the journals I used to love to read have left AOL and I do miss them.  But some have stayed on since the beginning.  Please take time to check out Dad at Dad's Tomato Garden.  He inspires us everyday. So Dad if you read this please consider yourself tagged.

Then I read a few UK journals and I just love these gals...Jeanette at Jeanettes Jottings , you are tagged and ASTRA at My Simple Rhymes...even though you've already been tagged, please know I love your Journal .  There are a few more UK friends that I adore too, their links are also in the side bar.  I'm handicapped here at work with out being able to get all their info to pass on.  I'll work on that one for sure.  Please forgive me Jan and all the rest for not giving your credits here, but will get them in later.

Here in Ohio, Pennies Pieces of Ohio is a great journal .  She only lives a few hours away from me too!  Penny you are tagged.  Over in Virginia is Spring Angel and she is a sweetheart for sure...

I read a few private journals like Lori and Pam but I can't pass on their Links.

I love all the J-landers and have so many friends near and far.  It really is hard to pick any certain 5...so If you'd like to be a Rocking Blogger and name a few -- just consider your self tagged too !  Then you can pass it on to your favorite journalers.

I hope you all are SMILING!

MA

PS...If I forgot to mention your journal, please forgive me...  I wanted to get this post in , but for now it's back to work.

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention!
I hope you have a good day at work. I'm working today and I just can't seem to get going here yet. Can't wake up.
Keep smiling!
Hugs...Pam xoxox

Anonymous said...

Thankyou for the mention dear Ma ,and agree you do rock ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

O I so hate having to pick five ONLY lol its very hard to do that. but congratson your being picked too

Anonymous said...

I chose my five which was very hard today as you will see in my latest posting,I made after Josephs birthday,for which I thank you for the omment in. .Thankyou so much for the mention though may I just ASTRA is a differant journal from mine.My name is ASTORIASAND,  my simple rymes .Not to worry though I guess some will understand.This mistake has happeneed before.Have  great day I will certainly be checking out some new journals in the future.Thanx so much for the new links.Take Care God Bless KATH
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am honored that you would list me!
Thanks so much and have a great evening. :)

Hugs
Penny

Anonymous said...

After traveling around a bit to journals, I have now figured out what all this rockin blogger is about, lol... a bigger thanks now for mentioning me, will pick some rockin' bloggers to pass the torch...
Linda :)