Tuesday, July 24, 2007

CHAPTER 7, PAGE 24

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.

Romans 12:12

You give me so much hope, Lord, that I can't help but be joyful. You are the focus of my hope and the source of my delight. Whatever I face today, may I face it with the attitude of Romans 12:12.

Joni Eareckson Tada

GOOD MORNING !

Rain is in the forecast around here for the next few days. I don’t think it will be a lot, but it will be welcome.

I managed to get through Monday, which is always the hardest day of the week for me to get going. I’m usually all rested up on Sunday, then stay up too late so I suffer for it on Monday. I made sure I was in bed early last night.

Tuesdays are normally pretty quiet days. There is just a lot of data entry to do at work so hopefully I got enough sleep and won’t be nodding off as I sit at my desk today. Data entry is on the boring side for sure. I would like to be able to get by on 6 hours of sleep, but 8 hours is what I really need.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

RICH ME

This morning I searched my wallet. It was empty.

Then, I checked my pockets. I found a few coins.

I then searched my heart and found you.

Then, I realized how rich I really am...

Always remember this...

A smile is such an easy thing to pass along the way,

 Like a ray of summer sunshine,

On a somewhat gloomy day!!

That little joke or note, or just a simple "Hi",

Could be like a ray of sunshine from the sky!

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

 

 

graphics by:  www.graphicgarden.com

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

seems like 3-5 is my tops sleep and more sure would be nice. but I should be happy about this beucase untill about three or four years ago the most I got was 2-3!

Anonymous said...

I seem to need 8 hours these days too ,its so nice now I have retired to not to have to set my alarm clock ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I hope then your Tuesday isn't too boring doing the data all day.It is beautiful sunshine here this morning,for a change .So I have been for my walk on the sea front.Looking a little black now, so time to catch up on all alerts again LOL! I loved the little Rich Me verse and how true it is too.Thankyou for the smile this morning I hope you get a few too today and a little bit of rain also  if thats whats needed.Take Care God Bless KATH
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I am so relating to you today!  Have a blessed day!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Would love to sleep for eight hours but get woken up to pay a visit early hours of every morning then cannot get back to sleep :-(
Jenny <><

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a good day at work. No way can I get by with 6 hrs sleep. I seem to need like 9 to really feel good. We had quite a bit of rain today. We needed it.
Hugs
Pen
http://www.myspace.com/pennysplace2gogh