Friday, July 6, 2007

CHAPTER 7, PAGE 6

May the love of God surround you,

May His peace be all around you,

And may your day be blest

With everything that's happiest.

Helen Steiner Rice

Lord, help me not to make life more difficult than it really is.

GOOD MORNING !

It’s Friday! This is always my favorite day of the week. Things are brought to a completion for another work week. My desk will be cleared off and everything that wasn’t done will wait for two days until Monday.

I’m so looking forward to going to visit the campers tomorrow. It will be great to see them all. Only 3 of my babes and their families will be camping together this weekend. A 4th one is camping, but not at the same place.

Once again I’ll be praying for safe travels for them all.

I guess I’d better take that last sip of good coffee and move; I’m off to work once more…

  THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Grass is the cheapest plant to install and the most expensive to maintain.

Pat Howell

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

 

 

graphics by:  www.cutecolors.com

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah it will  be good to see your camping pics once again.

Anonymous said...

Have a good weekend, i hope the weather is better there than in the UK.  I get to work this is Saturday i do one in three.
Jenny <><

Anonymous said...

I hope you have the most wonderful time with lots ao smiles and plnty sunshine.I will bethinking of you.You have so earned this break ENJOY.Take Care God Bless Safe journeys to everyone.KATH
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/asotriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Always uplifting...
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Hi Ma (may I call you that?).  I haven't called by before but will again.  Haven't time right now to catch up  on early entries so until I do - where in the world are you?
Angie, x
http://journals.aol.co.uk/faveanti/canyouallhearmeattheback/

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a good weekend. Take pics of your visit, ok? I'd love to see them.
Have a good day today
Pam

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam ,have a lovely weekend with your campers ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Hope your weekend is the best!!!  Always love it here...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

have a great Friday and have fun with the campers. Hugs to you.