Friday, July 27, 2007

CHAPTER 7, PAGE 27

If you must have motivation,

think of your paycheck on Friday

Noel Coward

GOOD MORNING !

It is finally Friday. The weekend is just ahead. Saturday will be a day of ‘house blessing’ and Sunday will be the shower for my nephew's bride to be. It sounds like a little bit of heaven to me. I never thought the day would come when I was glad to be able and stay home to do housework.

The thunder is rumbling out side this morning, guess we are starting the day with some more rain.

Yesterday’s trip to the dentist proved to be a short appointment to merely do some kind of wax mold on my mouth for the new partial I’m getting. They had me bite down on this mold to see just how my bite was so they could make the teeth properly.

Next Thursday I go for another appointment for the partial . After that I get the fillings and the cleaning. I must be getting old when I start telling you all about my teeth. Sorry to be so boring.

Anyway the time has come and I must be on my way to start this day...

I owe , I owe, so it’s off to work I go….

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Worry pulls tomorrow's cloud over today's sunshine.

Author Unknown

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart

MA

 

 

 

 

graphics by: www.untilthengraphics.com

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

tis weird the past two days had 80 and70 % chance of rain and they ahev been the prettiest sunny days. not a hint of rain.

Anonymous said...

Glad the dental appointment went well.Yes we have all these things to face now,I am afraid,but you don't bore me.LOL!!Lovely picture you have placed  here in your posting.I hope you enjoy your well earned week/end.A little sun here today but very windy.Thought for today so true.I hope you get a few smiles and maybe a little sunshine after the rain.Take care Have a Good Friday God Bless Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

happy your dentist appt. was short. How exciting about the shower. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

So pleased the trip to the dentist went well ,Ialways chuckle at your ...Iowe Iowe lol..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend!
Happy cleaning!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Biting down on that stuff to make the mold for your teeth is not the most pleasant thing - ugh.
Have a great weekend and enjoy the shower. :)
Hugs
Penny

Anonymous said...

Ah, sounds like you've been reading "Flylady"!!  :)  I still don't think I'll ever have the day come when I'd be glad to stay home and do housework!  LOL!  Have a fabulous weekend!  Linda