Monday, March 31, 2008

BOOK 08, CHAPTER 3. PAGE 31

Life is short, spring into action and live today’s beginning

I do the very best I know how--the very best I can;

and I mean to keep doing so until the end.

If the end brings me out all right,

what is said against me won't amount to anything.

If the end brings me out wrong, ten angels swearing

I was right would make no difference.

Abraham Lincoln

 

GOOD MORNING !

I hope your day is off to a great start! I’m doing the best I can to get up and moving so I can go off to work this morning. I’ve got my good cup of hot coffee in hand and am hoping for a great Monday !

The weekend was a blessing for me and I’m refreshed and ready to roll again. The first few days of this week will be pretty quiet after work, but Thursday evening I have my Bible study at church and then Friday after work I have a hair cut. I need one for sure.

We may have a little rain today but the temps will be warmer here ! It is already 45 degrees here this morning.  That is a good thing!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Too many times we stand aside

And let the waters slip away

'Til what we put off for tomorrow

Has now become today

So don't you sit upon the shoreline

And say you're satisfied

Choose to chance the rapids

And dare to dance the tide. . . .

And there's bound to be rough waters

And I know I'll take some falls

But with the good Lord as my captain

I can make it through them all

Victoria Shaw, Garth Brooks

May your day be filled with blessings

As new as Spring

As fragrant as flowers

As full as your heart can hold.

MA

 

 

graphics by:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A wonderful way to start the week.  I needed a dose of your positive attitude to start mine off right.  Thanks so much.    Blessings,  Pat

Anonymous said...

Have a great day!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great Monday.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a wonderful weekend. We do Bible study on Wed. night and Sun. night. My hair grows so fast and seems like I am always needing a hair cut. I feel like a new person when I get a hair cut. :-) Have a blessed week. Janie

Anonymous said...

It will warm up one of these days :-)

xoxo