Thursday, March 27, 2008

BOOK 08, CHAPTER 3, PAGE 27,

 

Life is short, spring into action and live today’s beginning

Look to this day!

For it is life, the very life of life.

In its brief course

Lie all the truths and realities of your existence:

The bliss of growth

The glory of action

The splendor of achievement,

For yesterday is but a dream

And tomorrow is only a vision,

But today well lived makes every

yesterday a dream of happiness

And tomorrow a vision of hope.

Look well, therefore, to this day!

Such is the salutation of the dawn.

from the Sanskrit

While our actions today may affect our tomorrows, it's still true that we have control only over today's actions and thoughts and reactions…We can look to this day as the beautiful gift that it is. It really does contain everything.

GOOD MORNING !

Very often I’m reminded to take life one day at a time. I know that each day will hold something new and sometimes surprising. I have always been blessed by what is needed and often by things that are truly not needed but appreciated.

Somewhere along the line I found that my worrying doesn’t do a bit of good and so I started praying instead. If there is a problem, I found our dear Lord can handle it much better than I can.

I’m always hopeful and try to be optimistic. There usually is a bright side of everything.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning.

J.B. Priestley

May your day be filled with blessings

As new as Spring

As fragrant as flowers

As full as your heart can hold.

MA

 

 

graphics by:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the bluebirds..Have a good day!
Love, Cassie

Anonymous said...

Have a great day and let's keep hoping Mother Nature leaves Old Man Winter for Mr Sunshine pretty soon!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

I am not rich, famous, or beautiful... but I am very blessed.  Thank the Lord. Have a wonderful blessed Friday. God Bless, Janie

Anonymous said...

Great sentiments today ,and finally it is Friday  ,Have a lovely well earned weekend ..love Jan xx