Tuesday, March 11, 2008

BOOK 08, CHAPTER 3, PAGE 11

 

Life is short, spring into action and live today’s beginning

The work of our souls is the real reason we are here, after all. The work of the world may put food in our bellies and clothes on our backs, but the work of our souls puts love in our hearts and joy in our lives.

There is an old saying that goes we all should: "Work to live, but live to love." People can do both. Machines never can.

Remember then to always love from your heart and work from your soul. Every time you share a smile at work God smiles as well.

Every time you bring a little laughter to those you work with you bring laughter to the angels as well. Every time you give a little love from your heart and joy from your soul you do the work of Heaven while still here on Earth.

The work of machines may make our lives better, but it is the work of our souls that make life worth living.

Joseph J. Mazzella

GOOD MORNING !

The day ahead looks to be a pretty good one. We will warm up above freezing and have a partly cloudy day. All is really pretty quiet here after all the excitement of our weekend snow storm .

I think that’s why I love ordinary days so much. That kind of excitement I can do with out. I know that all days be it Tuesday or Saturday are special and I really do value them all.

I must say that the snow piles in the parking lot at work made it very hard to get out and onto the road when I left yesterday. They have them piled up so you cannot see if another car is coming or not. I edged out slowly trying to look and got out safely, but today I think I’ll try and knock that pile down some. What were they thinking???

I’m off to work with a SMILE on my face (dreaming of the BEACH again) and am hoping for a great day! I do hope you all have a good one too!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

The best way to get something done is to begin.

Author Unknown

 

May your day be filled with blessings

As new as Spring

As fragrant as flowers

As full as your heart can hold.

MA

 

 

graphics by:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not very forward thinking to pile the snow where it would obscure your view ,be careful knocking it down ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I am dreaming of the beach too today. Have a great day.
Love,
Kat

Anonymous said...

we won't know what to do when it all finally melts will we.....
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Bless your heart.  I know that you're tired of snow.  Spring is coming soon.  Just hang in there.  

Hollie

Anonymous said...

We had a fairly good day with some sunshine. Sorry about the snow pile. Be careful and don't fall down. I got out today and it sure felt good. Hope they move the snow for you. :-) Wishing you a wonderful week. Janie

Anonymous said...

I love dreaming of the beach...have a great week!!!
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I need sunshine! I need grass with no snow or ice on it! I need to walk my beagles....xoxo