Tuesday, March 4, 2008

BOOK 08, CHAPTER 3, PAGE 4

Life is short, spring into action and live today’s beginning

 

Hope and new beginnings are fresh every morning.

It is not necessary to wait for a circumstance to bring hope.

Hope, real hope, comes when we lay down our own ideas

and plans. . . . our mind, will, and emotions. . .

before God as a hand of cards dealt and say to Him,

“How would YOU play them?”

Laura Lewis Lanier

GOOD MORNING !

Monday wasn’t so bad so I have hopes for a good Tuesday. I’m still clearing out old files (plenty of those ) at work and it’s still too quiet there. Monotonous work for sure.

Bad weather is supposed to come our way in the form of a wintry mix (rain and icy sleet) so things may be a little slippery out there. We could even get lots of snow if the wind blows just right over Lake Erie. I’ll be taking it slow and easy for sure.

I got out a lunch time and found a few more things for my camper yesterday. I picked up a hair dryer so I don’t have to take the one from home when I go and I found a cute spoon rest for the camper kitchen too ! It’s fun putting it all together and brightens these winter days for sure.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

It is easy to sit up and take notice.

What is difficult is getting up and taking action

Al Batt

Life is short, spring into action and live today’s beginning

May your day be filled with blessings

As new as Spring

As fragrant as flowers

As full as your heart can hold.

MA

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spring is 16 days away ,I know you cant wait .lol ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

spring hurry up already. I hope you don't get such bad weather. I think it it going to miss us here in IL.

Anonymous said...

Preparing for the Camper must be so exciting.  I also have an extra set of everything for our boat.  Love the decor on this entry.  So refreshing.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/lattedah711/lattedah/    Tracy

Anonymous said...

We camped for many years on a lake in Tennessee.  Your pictures brought back memories.  It was a good family-oriented activity and played an important role in my childrens lives.  They and I remember it fondlly.  Even more so since their father passed because he loved it so much.  I know you will enjoy your summer.

Anonymous said...

what a pretty place:)

Anonymous said...

That looks like a beautiful place to relax and have fun. It is fun to buy smaller things to brighten things up. Hope your day went well and wishing you the best on the weather. God Bless, Janie

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful! I want to go camping with you....
Linda :)