Monday, March 3, 2008

BOOK 08, CHAPTER 3, PAGE 3

 

Life is short, spring into action and live today’s beginning

Expect to have hope rekindled. Expect your prayers to be answered in wondrous ways. The dry seasons in life do not last. The spring rains will come again.

Sarah Ban Breathnach

Life is here, and life is now. Look around yourself--you are alive, and you are surrounded by wonders. Take advantage of them all and make them an important part of who you are. Your soul would appreciate the attention

GOOD MORNING !

Monday is here once more and it’s back to work. The weekend was pretty uneventful, but nice. I spent a little time yesterday afternoon putting away my bits and pieces of Valentine decorations and got out a few Spring things.

I put a green table cloth in the dining room and a green and white checked one in the kitchen. I have a shamrock candy dish on the table along with a green clear glass bunny rabbit and a green candle.

I found some of my silk spring flowers and scattered them through out the 3 downstairs rooms so things are looking a little brighter here.

I’ve got such a pile accumulating for my camper that I do hope we can make it there soon so I can unload all this stuff. It is cluttering up one corner of my dining room right now. I did get out and buy a new coffee pot for the camper too. None of my camping babes drink coffee so I’m on my own there, but as far as cooking I really shouldn’t have to do much. I can chip in with an occasional macaroni salad or deviled eggs and leave the rest pretty much up to them…they are all good cooks and always fix more than is needed.

Winter weather is supposed to continue on for us this week. Today is rainy and warmer, but tomorrow we’ll cool back down and see some more of that white stuff.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

I know the world is filled with troubles and many injustices. But reality is as beautiful as it is ugly. I think it is just as important to sing about beautiful mornings as it is to talk about slums. I just couldn't write anything without hope in it.

Oscar Hammerstein

Life is short, spring into action and live today’s beginning

May your day be filled with blessings

As new as Spring

As fragrant as flowers

As full as your heart can hold.

MA

 

 

graphics by:

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

JUST HELLO ,AND VERY NICE!

Anonymous said...

stopping by to say HI!!!

~~~Make it a Great Day~~~
Sharon
http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor/

Anonymous said...

I love a good cup of coffee too..camping sounds like fun with all those grandkids around you...we use to go with daughter and sleep in tent when she was small.
We had the best time.
Have a good week..

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you bought that camper! I know you will enjoy it. There's nothing better than a hot cup of coffee early in the morning listening to birds and hearing the wind blow through the trees.
Hope you have a great week.
Pam

Anonymous said...

It's turning cold here in the UK as well after the sunniest February in a long while.  Snow is predicted but should be getting warmer agin midweek.  What a funny mixture of weather we are having.
Jenny <><

Anonymous said...

Oh I know its hard for you I can tell you are dying to try out your camper lol ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

It was beautiful here Saturday and cold and windy Sunday and today. Warming up a little through out the week. Wishing you a wonderful week with some sunshine. Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

None of your camping babes drink coffee?????  Oh my...I'm with you...I would have to have my cup of coffee...one in the morning and probably one at night too so I could stay awake and talk to everyone.  LOL

Anonymous said...

I'm loving all the spring decorating you have done and your little camper is going to have all the comforts of home in no time.....
Linda :)