Saturday, March 1, 2008

BOOK 08, CHAPTER 3, PAGE 1

The Angel of March brings us stamina and courage. As winter ends, we take heart from the crocuses that push their way up through the snow.

The Angel of March cheers us on through life's frozen moments, boosting our morale and helping us achieve new landmarks. With the angel's help, we dare to break through whatever barrier, whether personal belief or lack of self-confidence, that holds us back.

We gather the will to launch a lifelong dream or begin the project we have envisioned but never dared to tackle.

As the sun begins to warm our spirits, the March angel rejoices with us at the first signs of spring and lends us courage to prepare for a new and daunting, but also fulfilling, task.

GOOD MORNING !

After thinking about all the themes I could go with this month I decided to go with -- Life is short, spring into action and live today’s beginning.

Every day we get a chance to begin again. I always like to think there will be some good things to enjoy in each day. Anticipation is half the fun sometimes. Maybe yesterday wasn’t quite what we thought it should have been, but we can put it behind us and start fresh each day.

I’ve learned a lot in my soon to be 64 years here on this old earth of ours and I’m still learning that’s for sure. I love to be surprised by small little happenings and treasure them. So I’ll be springing into action each day and love and live the beginning…

I hope you’ll join me too !

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Springtime is the land awakening.

The March winds are the morning yawn.

Quoted by Lewis Grizzard in Kathy Sue Loudermilk, I Love You

May your day be filled with blessings

As new as Spring

As fragrant as flowers

As full as your heart can hold.

MA

 

 

graphics by:

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only 20 days now until it is officially Spring ,We have had high winds here in the UK doing much damage ,so March has come in like a lion ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Good morning....hope you have a great weekend.   Soon your camping days will be here.

Anonymous said...

March is blowing in today...
It's very windy!
Have a great Saturday!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Well..I sure hope that "Angel of March" brings me stamina and courage. I need all the help I can get.
Camping days are on their way!! You have a lot to be looking forward to!
Enjoy your weekend.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Well, we're having an absolutely gorgeous first day of March!!  Thanks for your kind comments about my grandson.  He is home now and doing well.  I hope you're having a great weekend.  Love your graphic!  Blessings, Linda  

Anonymous said...

Pretty angel. It is a beautiful day here. :-) God Bless, Janie

Anonymous said...

I'm going to try my best to keep up your "spring into action" theme.

Anonymous said...

with as much snow as we have here this year Im afraid we wont be seeing the crocus this month... it was warm today but getting much colder the rest of the week again
Sandra