Tuesday, April 1, 2008

BOOK 08, CHAPTER 4, PAGE 1

All of Spring proclaims the Hope God gives our hearts

The Angel of April is the spirit of rebirth. As the days grow longer and the sun begins to warm us, April is a time for new life and new beginnings.

April's angel spurs us to test ourselves in new directions and to make ourselves vulnerable in the face of unfamiliar people and places. Encouraged by the April angel, we search for novel endeavors that will enrich our lives and bring new meaning to our career or family roles.

The April angel teaches us to delight in each sign of awakening, in nature and in ourselves.

The Blessing of Spring

Lovely flowers show us God’s faithfulness

Singing birds tell us of his tender care

Soft rains remind us of his refreshing grace

Sunny days reflect the light He brings

All of Spring proclaims the Hope God gives our hearts

DaySpring Blessings

See! The winter is past; the rains are over and gone Flowers appear on the earth; the season of singing has come

Song of Solomon 2: 11-12

GOOD MORNING !

I guess by now you know what the theme for my journal during the month of April will be. That’s right HOPE! The good Lord does provide HOPE for me and many others every day.

As I watch Spring slowly emerging here in Northern Ohio, I’m reminded how wonderful it is to be able to hope for the brighter days ahead. If I didn’t have hope, life would be pretty tedious for sure.

Strong winds and rain here today bring APRIL roaring in. I thought March had already done enough of that, but not so…we’re still roaring…gr-r-r-r-r—r!

At least it is rain not snow as some people have.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

When the world says, "Give up," Hope whispers,

"Try it one more time."

Author Unknown

 

In this season of renewal and rejuvenation

May your spirit soar high and May you be blessed

Not just today, but always.

Wishing you a beautiful SPRING !

MA

 

 

graphics by:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful words warm me well!   Wishing wisdom. wealth and love 4U.   Pat

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your cool rainy April showers. They will be over before you know it!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Happy April Fool's Day!
we're supposed to have rain tomorrow, I think they are just april foolin me, lol.... I just checked and yep still says rain and 80degrees on friday, wow....
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

We had rain last night a little. It was right down extra cool here. Still needed my jacket coat! I am going to plant flowers in large planters this year. Hope you have a warmer day tomorrow. :-) Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

with love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

It seems that as soon as I get home from my trip, we are going to get snow! Yikes! It's mid-April!

xoxo