Thursday, April 17, 2008

BOOK 08, CHAPTER 4, PAGE 17

All of Spring proclaims the Hope

God gives our hearts

Slow down and take the time to really see.

Take a moment to see what is going on

around you right now, right where you are.

You may be missing something wonderful.

J. Michael Thomas

You may be surprised at just how many great things are around us all the time. Sometimes we don't see them because we're in a hurry and we don't make time to see them. Sometimes we don't see them because we get so used to them that we start to take them for granted and we lose sight of them.

We think we can see because our eyes work, because we've been seeing almost since the day we were born. But there's much more to seeing than having our eyes open

Good Morning !

I will definitely be slowing down a bit as I’ve tomorrow off for a vacation day and will be leaving for my little place in the woods as soon as I get home from work this evening and pick up the beagle.

Today and tomorrow are supposed to be really nice weather-wise, but Saturday and Sunday have a chance of rain. I’m hoping that chance doesn’t come our way.

The car is loaded with everything but the kitchen sink as I’ve tried to think of anything and everything I might possibly need. I know I’ll probably forget something, but then the babes will be there this weekend and if I need something, they’ll probably have it.

I’ll take lots of pictures and try to make an entry Sunday evening. I hope you all have a great weekend! I’m going to take things slow and easy and just enjoy it all as much as possible.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

One never knows what each day is going to bring.

The important thing is to be open and ready for it

Henry Moore

In this season of renewal and rejuvenation

May your spirit soar high and

May you be blessed

Not just today, but always.

Wishing you a beautiful SPRING !

MA

 

 

graphics by:

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds so wonderful!  I can't wait to see pictures.  There is
nothing like getting outdoors to enjoy God's handiwork to refresh
the spirit and soothe the weary soul.  Blessings for the week-end--Pat

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful weekend ~ hope the sun shines on you ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Have fun!
Eat a hotdog or burger for me too!  LOL~

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time not to worry if you have forgotten something .I am sure you will get by without it.ENJOY.I hope the weather is wonderful and you get lots of well earned rest and smiles along the way.Take Care God Bless and Safe Journeys to all of you there and back.Have a great weekend together.Kath astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Have fun!!!
Happy Camping!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful and just take it easy. Sounds really good to me. I have some friends that love to camp. We have never had a camper, but it does sound like fun. Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

I hope you are having so much fun as I write this. I look so forward to all of your pictures. So I'm hoping you take LOTS! I wish I could join you there for a weekend.
Hugs...Pam

Anonymous said...

Maurice would so aplaud your opening picture and title about fishing ,Have a wonderful relaxing weekend ..love Jan xx