Tuesday, April 15, 2008

BOOK 08, CHAPTER 4, PAGE 15

 

All of Spring proclaims the Hope

God gives our hearts

Live for today but hold your hands

open to tomorrow.

Anticipate the future and its changes with joy.

There is a seed of God's love in every event,

every circumstance, every unpleasant situation

in which you may find yourself.

Barbara Johnson

We're all undergoing transformations all the time, whether we recognize it or not. We're all changing constantly, becoming something different than we were the day before, someone different than we were last week. Many people fear these changes and try to hold on to the status quo, whatever it is, just because it feels safe to do so

From one my daily meditations http://www.livinglifefully.com/

GOOD MORNING !

Yesterday we had a chilly start to the day at 29 degrees, but the sunshine came out and warmed it up to the mid 40’s by the time I got home from work.

It was a reasonably good Monday and I hope today is just as good. It’s always nice to finish the day and really feel like you accomplished a few things.

The quotes today are all talking about changes. Every day something changes for us, even if it is only the weather. I ‘ve noticed that things outside are changing more and more every day. Things are looking nice and green and a few flowering bushes are starting to bloom.

Just the fact that the sun comes out is a blessing for sure.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

One must never lose time in vainly regretting the past or in complaining against the changes which cause us discomfort, for change is the essence of life.

Anatole France

In this season of renewal and rejuvenation

May your spirit soar high and

May you be blessed

Not just today, but always.

Wishing you a beautiful SPRING !

MA

 

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning to you!
Have a great week..
as always thanks for the inspiration..it does help ya know!
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I needed this entry.  When I got up this morning,  I was dismayed
to see the frost covering all the new greenery.  My white lilac had
bloomed and I am sure the frost got it.  (It usually blooms just
in time to get the blooms touched by what is hopefully the last
frost.)   After reading your entry,  I am determined to go ahead
and plan for May flowers.   The sun is shining and there are better
days ahead.   Have a good one.      Pat

Anonymous said...

Loved your thought for the day ~ Today started Sunny and bright but it is pouring with rain at the moment I HOPE tomorrow will be a better day ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Have a good week.
Jenny <><

Anonymous said...

Too true things are changing all th etime.Today we had wonderful sunshine whilst I cut the front and side lawn.On packing away the gardening mower I looked out and it was belting down with hailstones.I took some pictures for my next posting.They were as big as half a silver dollar.Changes are about us all the time as you say.I am happy the sun shone for you yesterday and you had a reasonable one.May you have  alovely evening.We are heading the right way for brighter weather.God Is Good,he has given me another day to toil LOL!!Plus another day to see all things bright and beautiful.For which I thank him so much.Thinking of you and in my prayers .Take Care God Bless Kath astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Yes, so true on changes. I have had a lot of change coming my way since 2005. Wishing you a great week. Janie

Anonymous said...

Some things change and we dont notice it happening ,there has been a meme going around that asks what were you doing ten years ago ,when Ithink of the changes that can happen in just one decade it is amazing ...love Jan xx,