Monday, April 28, 2008

BOOK 08, CHAPTER 4, PAGE 28

All of Spring proclaims the Hope

God gives our hearts

 

Oh, how fresh the wind is blowing!

See! The sky is bright an clear,

Oh, how green the grass is growing!

April! April! Are you here?

Dora R. Goodale

GOOD MORNING

The weekend went by so fast and here it is Monday again. It will be another long work week ahead but then come Friday I’ll be off to the camper once more.

The weather has turned chilly here and after the really warm weather of last week it is a bit disappointing, but then it is more normal too. My lilacs are just about to bloom and everything is bright and beautiful. What more could we ask?

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

In this season of renewal and rejuvenation

May your spirit soar high and

May you be blessed

Not just today, but always.

Wishing you a beautiful SPRING !

MA

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time flys when you are having fun ....love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

OOH! Lilac I love lilac.Yes it's much cooler here today too.Although we had nothing but rain rain rain yesterday.I am about to  go shopping shortly,so I hope it stays fine ,until I get back home.Try have a good day at work.Think of Saturday again when you will be out there enjoying family and your camper once more.Take Care God Bless Kath astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I was away for the weekend, also. So I had to catch up on your entries.
Loved the pictures.  What a lovely family you have!  Aren't we blessed
to still have our families close to us?  Have a great week.    Pat

Anonymous said...

I hope your week is filled with joy and love...and it goes by fast so you can go back to the camper...to relax.  Have a beautiful week...hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

good thought of the day!

Anonymous said...

Gosh, I sure do miss my lilacs! I hope the people who bought my house enjoy them. I think we are finally done with snow! YAY!!

xoxo