Friday, April 11, 2008

BOOK 08, CHAPTER 4, PAGE 11

All of Spring proclaims the Hope God gives our hearts

This is the day the LORD has made;

We will rejoice and be glad in it.

Ps 118:22-24

The Lord has made every day, and my Father will show Himself strong on my behalf today. He has control over everything in it—even the hard things that will come my way. All events have been screened through His wisdom and love, and they are opportunities for me to grow in faith

GOOD MORNING !

As I was bemoaning our lack of warmth and sunlight the other day and a dear friend reminded me of this very important fact – THIS IS A DAY THE LORD HAS MADE.

Every day is one we can be thankful for and because of that our hope should only increase. If we’ve been blessed with another day it can only one to be happy about. We have another day stretching out before us, just waiting for us to do what we will

Please make this a very special day in your life!

God bless. . . .

I found the following thoughts to share with you :

Possibility thinking gives people hope, the basis of all optimism. Optimism has to come from God. I'm an optimist because I believe in God and His word, "This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!"

Optimism generates hope...Hope releases dreams...Dreams set goals...Enthusiasm follows! You and I are surrounded by the presence of God. I believe that.

Stevie Wonder shared the words of a song that I like to quote We all know sometimes life's hates and troubles can make you wish you were born in another time and space, but you can bet your lifetime that God knew exactly where He wanted you to be placed

Because I am an optimist …I know the night hours don't last long. They are less than ten or twelve, and then there is always the dawning. The birds sing again. It's a new day! It's a new morning! Babies are being born! Yes! This is the day that God has made.

So with all those good thoughts in my head this morning

I owe , I owe its off to work I go…

It is Friday after all!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

When dawn announces each new day,

Before you rise up out of bed,

Rejoice—be glad and give God praise,

And thank Him for what lies ahead.

Remember…. A smile is a curve that can set things straight

In this season of renewal and rejuvenation

May your spirit soar high and

May you be blessed

Not just today, but always.

Wishing you a beautiful SPRING !

MA

 

 

graphics by:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will be thinking of you this morning as i head to the beach...will send you telepathic images of the ocean..;-)
hugs
Lyn
http://journals.aol.com/ukgal36/Britsblog/

Anonymous said...

I can remember singing that psalm in the form of an anthem ,when I was in the church choir as a kid ....love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I'm heading to work too....so know that you are not alone!
Hugs..Pam

Anonymous said...

Have a good weekend!  Wonderful post..

Anonymous said...

It's going to be 90 degrees here today, we're having a mini heatwave this weekend... 91 tomorrow....
I'm so sorry, lol, but yet not cause soon you will have sunshine and we will have 110 degrees... I'm afraid, lol....
Enjoy your weekend!!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a great weekend :-)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

LOL On my son's voice mail he says... "and remember... This is the day that the Lord hath made, let us rejoice and be glad and rejoice in it." lol  Hope you had a wonderful week. Janie