Tuesday, April 29, 2008

BOOK 08, CHAPTER 4, PAGE 29

All of Spring proclaims the Hope

God gives our hearts

If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy,

if a blade of grass springing up in the fields

has power to move you,

if the simple things of nature have a message

that you understand, rejoice, for your soul is alive.

Eleonora Duse

GOOD MORNING !

It will be cold here for a couple of days but it’s supposed to warm up by the weekend which is good for me.

I can’t put my warm clothing away as it is definitely needed some days and since we had a few really warm days I’ve got my summer weight clothing out too. I’ll be glad when I can put some away as my closet is full to bursting with it all.

It is hard to believe that the end of April is almost here and that means a new month and I’ve not even thought about what my theme for May will be, so I’d best get busy with it.

We have lots of celebrations coming up next month too. I have another first communion this coming Sunday for our Star and our Angel’s birthday is also that day. My DS#4’s birthday, DDIL#5’s birthday, and DSIL’s birthday, and DS#3 and his wife's anniversary will all be celebrated in May. Gosh I hope I didn’t forget anyone…it will be busy. Oh, I did forget…Mothers Day is also celebrated in May. I’ll get to sit back and enjoy that one for sure.

May will bring warmer days and more sunshine for us here in Northern Ohio. I’m looking forward to that. We really did have a lovely April for the most part. All the Spring flowers and blooms out did themselves for sure. We had just enough warmth and sunshine to make them really show off for us.

I found myself ready to dose off by 7:00 in the evening yesterday. I made my self stay up til the usual 9:00 but I could have gone earlier. I really don’t want to go to bed when it is still daylight outside.

The longer days are really nice as I now go to work in the daylight in the morning. The ride to work is always lovely as I get out in the country for a while, but when it is dark out it’s not much fun.

Have a great Tuesday everyone!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

A laugh is just like sunshine.

It freshens all the day

 

In this season of renewal and rejuvenation

May your spirit soar high and

May you be blessed

Not just today, but always.

 

Wishing you a beautiful SPRING !

MA

 

 

graphics by:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you have lots of Brithdays shortly.My busy birthday month is June they are never ending.I do hope the weekend weather is fine for you all.Yes I too will be happy when we can decide what winter clothes to put away and what to get out for the sunshine.The year is flying by.I think time goes much quicker than it used to.Looking forward to pictures of your celebrations.Safe journeys in the light weather to work and home.Take Care God Bless Kath astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Busy month ahead for you! I know you will love every minute of it! Hope you slept well. You are tougher than I am! When I'm tired at 7pm I go to bed! I'm just a wimp LOL!
Have a good day.
Pam

Anonymous said...

My closet is the same.  Summer and winter clothes.  Too full.  May sounds like it will be busy but full of fun.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/lattedah711/lattedah/    Tracy

Anonymous said...

It sounds like your weather back there is as unseasonable as ours out here in Washington has been.  My closet is the same way.  I also have a first communion and 2 birthdays coming up in May so May will be very busy.  Take care, Joni

Anonymous said...

Its The first of May as Iwrite this ,sun shining , but still nippy ,but still we are going iinto the summer now ,thats good ,Iam fed up with my winter clothes now ,want to go Summery ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Happy May! My closet has been a jumble of winter and summer clothes since I went out west a few weeks ago and had to get out the summer stuff and couldn't put away the winter.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Lots of bdays and anniversarys this way in May too....
Linda :)