Wednesday, April 23, 2008

BOOK 08 CHAPTER 4, PAGE 23

All of Spring proclaims the

Hope God gives our hearts

I shall open my eyes and ears.

Once every day I shall simply stare at a tree,

a flower, a cloud, or a person. I shall not

then be concerned at all to ask what they

are but simply be glad that they are.

I shall joyfully allow them their "divine,

magical, and ecstatic" existence.

Clyde S. Kilby

What gives quality to my day? When I say or do something that comes from my heart and consider the uniqueness in this world, that is quality time.

 GOOD MORNING !

Here is a fun thing to do for you today

Let everyone know what kind of flower you are! http://www.thisgardenisillegal.com/cgi-bin/quiz.cgi

I found out I was a daisy -- you have to click on the picture of the flower there and it will ask you questions to determine what kind of flower you are.

And it said:

You are just a sweet person. When a friend needs a shoulder to cry on, you are happy to offer yours with a box of tissues as well. Once in awhile, you wish you could be a little more dramatic but then sensibility sets back in and you know that you are perfect the way you are

Well the good Lord made me so I am what I am

I found that link on a blog that was written by the same lady that does OLD FASHIONED LIVING. I don’t have the link to that one right at the moment but I’ll have to put it in my links on the sidebar.

The laptop is now up and running just fine and if I make it to the campground this weekend I may just try it out. Rain is predicted for the entire weekend, so I may just stay at home.

Saturday I have to be at my granddaughters first communion celebration most of the day anyway.

Today is Wednesday and we go over the hump once more and can then slide on in to the weekend.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Be who you are and say what you feel,

because those who mind don't matter,

and those who matter don't mind.

Dr. Seuss

In this season of renewal and rejuvenation

May your spirit soar high and

May you be blessed

Not just today, but always.

Wishing you a beautiful SPRING !

MA

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just did your quiz ,and it tells me Im a daffodil...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I know what my birthday flower is.. but I can not spell it. lol TY for sharing. Wishing you a lovely day. God Bless, Janie

Anonymous said...

This was the result of the quiz for my answers LOL!! .............

"Mischief is your middle name, but your first is friend. You are quite the prankster that loves to make other people laugh."

Sounds quite good to me LOL!! The flower being The Snap Dragon. Strange I should mention Dragons in my own posting today LOL!! I don't often snap though.Happy to read your laptop is now up and running.I hope the communion goes beautifully and Yes rain is predicted here too.Lets hope they are wrong.Have a lovely day, thankyou for sharing the quiz it made a realy nice change .Take Care God Bless Kath astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

No fun to camp in the rain. I've been stuck in a camper many times watching the rain hitting the windows. It's kind of nice....but thank GOD we had a TV and cards. I have to admit, I wanted to be home LOL!
Hope you do get to go this weekend.
Pam

Anonymous said...

I hope you will be able to go to the campground this weekend ~ but if it does rain I know I would rather be at home ~ have spent lots of rainy days in a caravan ~ and it is not fun with children to entertain ~ glad your laptop is up and running ~ hope your Granddaughters first communion celebrations goes well ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

You Are a Snapdragon
"Mischief is your middle name, but your first is friend. You are quite the prankster that loves to make other people laugh."
This is quite true, lol....
Linda :)