Sunday, April 27, 2008

BOOK 08, CHAPTER 4, PAGE 27

All of Spring proclaims the Hope God gives our hearts

Yesterday the twig was brown and bare;

To-day the glint of green is there;

Tomorrow will be leaflets spare;

I know no thing so wondrous fair,

No miracle so strangely rare.

I wonder what will next be there!

L.H. Bailey

I have a sense of what a farmer feels when a springtime field is ready for planting. There’s an expectant eagerness, a readiness to spend long hours of hard work planting seeds because each seed holds a promise of growth

Good Evening Everybody,

It was another fast and busy weekend. I went to my granddaughter’s First Communion on Saturday morning and then headed for the camper mid afternoon. The weather turned out to be beautiful after a rainy start and I took lots of pictures as you can see.

I have to get things ready to go back to work tomorrow so I’ll see you all in the morning !

You are all in my thoughts and prayers!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Every single day is precious and unique. Spend each day moving life forward in apersonally meaningful way

Ralph Marston

In this season of renewal and rejuvenation

May your spirit soar high and

May you be blessed

Not just today, but always.

Wishing you a beautiful SPRING !

MA

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed all the nice pictures. It sure looks nice and I just know there will be very many happy times there this summer. good for you
Sandra

Anonymous said...

The pictures are beautiful.How pretty the Princesses looked.I had a tear in my eye.What a beautiful Church too.I am so happy the weather turned out nice for you all at the camping ground..Thankyou for taking the time to share the communion pictures with us.Your daughter and DIL and sons are all so lovely.Always a lovely smile from every one of them.It's a realy good picture of you too.I loved the posting.Take Care God Bless Kath astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I didnt realise your Princess was taking her first communion Pam ,what lovely pictures ,she is truly lovely ,and what a delightful idea to donate hair ,You certainly had a weekend to remember ,and thankyou so much for sharing it with us ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful communion and all the family there to support Princess...
and I love your Camp Rainey sign!!!
Happy Camping!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Your church is absolutely gorgeous! What a place! And your Princess really did look like a Princess to me!  I always enjoy your pictures of your family. You are all so blessed to have each other.
Your camping site is so pretty! Love the sign you painted! I know you will enjoy many many good times there. It's your retreat. I hope you get to go this coming weekend.
Hugs..Pam