Saturday, April 26, 2008

BOOK 08, CHAPTER 4, PAGE 26

All of Spring proclaims the Hope

God gives our hearts

I live now and only now, and I will do what I want to do this moment and not what I decided was best for me yesterday.

Hugh Prather

Enjoyment and appreciation are matters of choice. "Wherever we are, we have the capacity to enjoy the sunshine." Wherever we are, and whenever we're there. It's pretty simple, yet so hard to put into practice. It takes work, and it takes constant effort. It takes opening our minds and our hearts to the possibility of seeing--truly seeing--our surroundings and all that they hold

GOOD MORNING !

Enjoying my life sometimes does take a bit of work. First of all in order to enjoy the weekend at the camper I had lots to do at home that I don’t usually do.

In order to enjoy today’s family celebration for our Princess I had to get up really early and travel 2 hours to their home.  I also baked a cake last evening and made an effort to decorate it for her. I don’t think I’ll be showing any pictures of it as it is honestly only something my family could appreciate. I am not a cake decorator at all.

I won’t worry about that though, being together with all of them is what is important for sure. I’ll be camping after the family get together and will return home Sunday evening. I hope to have pictures for you all.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

If my heart can become pure and simple like that of a child,

I think there can be no happiness greater than this.

Kitaro Nishida

In this season of renewal and rejuvenation

May your spirit soar high and

May you be blessed

Not just today, but always.

Wishing you a beautiful SPRING !

MA

 

 

 

www.irenescorner.com/graphics

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done on the cake ,I know what you mean about for family eyes only ,they are the best ones ,and Im sure your Princess will love it ,it will be special to her ..have a lovely weekend ....love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

What a good week-end you planned.  Took a lot
of effort on your part to make it happen but well
worth it.  A party,  family together, camping......
(sigh!)  SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!  Enjoy!     Pat

Anonymous said...

I know you are having a wonderful time today enjoying your camper....
Enjoy!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

I think  it's wonderful Grandma has baked a cake for Princesses Birthday,"Happy Birthday Princess" I hope you have a wonderful birthday and gets lots of hugs and kisses and lovely prezzy's..The cake will be delightful I am sure.What effort you have made after workig all week and the getting ready for camping too.You are a star.I wish I had known a Grandma as kind I never knew mine.It's great to be amongst all the family.Your family is such a special one too.They are a credit to you and I shall always say so.ENJOY the gathering and the camping afterwards.I hope the sun shines brilliantly for you all.Safe journeys to you all there and back home.I look forward to seeing the pictures as always.Take Care God Bless Kath astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Hope that you had fun celebrating the princesses birthday.
Love,
Kat

Anonymous said...

A cake decorated by someone else is always beautiful :-)

xoxo