Monday, April 7, 2008

BOOK 08, CHAPTER 4, PAGE 7

All of Spring proclaims the Hope God gives our hearts

I hope that the spring of this year adds a spring

to your own step as well.

I hope that the new life bursting forth in nature

awakens you to the endless life in your own soul.

I hope that all the new growth and new beginnings

around you help you to choose new growth in love

and new beginnings in joy in your own life.

I hope that all this wondrous glory of creation

reminds you of the loving hand of God that created it.

Have a happy Spring.

Joseph J. Mazzella

Practice hope. As hopefulness becomes a habit, you can achieve a permanently happy spirit

GOOD MORNING!

Do you ever sit around thinking about something you need to do and the longer you think about it the harder it becomes to do? The trick is to stop thinking about it and just do it. When we start doing something, we become more positive about it and become motivated to get it all done.

My boss has drawn up forms for employees called ‘JUST DO IT’ lists. I have to chuckle, because his lists have succeeded. If one of the guys gets this list…you just know it will be done. We have actually taken the form to the printer and had copies made in duplicate. That way the boss has a copy as well as the employee.

Today I will ‘JUST DO IT’

I’ll be off to work as always and hope that the list is all checked off and completed by the time I get home today. Of course there is always the list that I keep at home as well…I need to stop procrastinating on that one and JUST DO IT.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

To hope is to fly.

To fly is to dream.

To dream is to believe.

To believe is to do.

To do is to give hope.

To give hope is to do the work of angels

In this season of renewal and rejuvenation

May your spirit soar high and

May you be blessed

Not just today, but always.

Wishing you a beautiful SPRING !

MA

 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I guess we should all get on and just do it, sometimes it can be very hard though. God bless you my friend and grant you a good and happy week.

Anonymous said...

"Hope SPRINGS eternal within the human breast..........."   Thank you for these words of HOPE.   (I also needed to Just Do It.)   Have a great day.   Pat

Anonymous said...

Very good advice for me at the moment ,Just do it .as you say the more you think about it the more daunting it feels ,but once done you realise ,it wasnt so bad after all lol ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

At the moment I am certainly having to Just Do It.No thinking about it or hesitating whatsoever.PHEW!! I will never get anywhere if I do that..I am taking a little break and just doing it online now placing  a few comments at this moment.Not back regular commenting as yet as I have so much to Just Do Otherwise..LOL!!I hope you have a wonderful day with a little sunshine and plenty smiles.A lovely posting once again which gave me a chuckle.Take Care God Bless Kath astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I like your motto!  J U S T     D O     I T!!!!!

I need to follow that myself.  Have a good week.

Hollie

Anonymous said...

I am a great sitter and thinker and then run out of time to do.  Not good eh!
Jenny <><

Anonymous said...

Joey always tells me that 90% of anything is just showing up to do it. Just getting started.  I think he's right.
Have a good day,
Pam

Anonymous said...

Do I ever!!!  Sometimes I have to do something first or it will not get done. Just close my eyes to everything else and do it. Lately I have been doing a little at a time and move on to something else for a short time. When I think of everything I need to do... I get over whelmed.. and over worked before I even get started !!  Am I the only one that does that?? lol Hope you have a wonderful week with blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

I had a friend once who would just do it, and another who would talk about it forever and then do it, me I would just make the lists and never do it, lol....
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

It works well, unless you have at least 5 things to just do right now, lol - eventually it all gets done, right?

xoxo