Thursday, April 24, 2008

BOOK 08, CHAPTER 4, PAGE 24

All of Spring proclaims the

Hope God gives our hearts

NURTURING YOUR SPIRIT ... wind chimes

When you think of making noise for comfort,

you might think of singing, tapping your feet,

whistling, or humming. Those are great,

but there are other ways to release tension,

lift up your mood, and energize your spirit.

One of them is with chimes.

Chiming soothes our ethereal self.

Carry small chimes with you.

Play them when stuck in traffic, on your lunch break,

in the bathtub. Experiment with different sequences,

pitches, and volumes. Pay attention to the silence

 between chords. This exceedingly simple act is amazingly

powerful in its ability to bring you to a state of balanced,

calm wonder.

GOOD MORNING

I wasn’t having any luck finding a nice poem or story to share with you so this entry is short and sweet compared to most I make.

I’ve been busy at home every evening this week trying to catch up from having the weekend away. I’m not doing so well at that and things seem abit out of sink around here. I’ll have to work on keeping some balance between work, home and camping.

It’ll just take awhile to work it all out I hope

I plan on enjoying the weekends so the extra during the week will make it all worth while. If I could find some extra energy that would help for sure.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Dead ends...

Remember, when you reach a dead end,

It is nothing more than a good place to turn around.

In this season of renewal and rejuvenation

May your spirit soar high and

May you be blessed

Not just today, but always.

Wishing you a beautiful SPRING !

MA

 

graphics by:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your posting is just as nice as always even if you couldn't find what you were looking for.Changes do throw us out of routine I know that .I feel you will catch up on things as the weeks pass by during the week when you are not at your camper.Anyways we have only ourselves to please so why should we worry LOL!!I love the sound fo chimes I also love the sound of trickling water in a garden too it is so relaxing.the thought for today I like very much.I hope you can get a boost of energy.I knwo the feeling just now.Prayers being said hard for you.Thankyou for your lovely words today.Take Care God Bless Kath astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Try not to worry about getting organised Pam Im sure it will all fall into place as the time goes by ,and of course better weather helps ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Your paragraph on windchimes fascinated me. I have quite a few in my patio area. I also have some small ones around the house. One is near the kitchen lightswitch. If I turn the light on and accidentally bump it I hear a nice little tinkle sound. It sounds like fairies are in my house. LOL!
I hope you figure out your balance...and that way you can go camping and know things won't be waiting for you to be done. You can totally relax!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Loved your thought for today ~ I have two sets of glass chimes hanging from my light shade and when the wind blows they tinkle it is a very relaxing sound ~ I too wish you a beautiful and blessed Spring ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Hope you are able to enjoy your weekend...many hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I am sure you will do fine with work, home and camping.. it just takes a little while to get in the grove. :-) Wishing you a wonderful week.  God Bless, Janie