Saturday, October 1, 2005

Off to the Ren Fest this morning

 

October, here's to you.
Here's to the heady aroma of the frost-kissed apples,
the winey smell of ripened grapes,
the wild-as-the-wind smell of hickory nuts
and the nostalgic whiff of that first wood smoke.

Ken Weber

 

GOOD MORNING

It’s hard to believe that October is here

I’m up and at ‘em this morning just like it was a work day because I have to leave the house at 6:30 to travel down to the Ren Fest

DS#1 and family

DD and hubby

DS#3 and family

DS#5 and #6 and their wives

(and my grand dogs)

All left yesterday as they are camping near by.  I’ll meet up with them and we will enjoy the day together

It’s going to be SUNNY and in the mid 70’s – just right for a Fest

 

A SUNNY day to all of you too!

 

***BIG SMILE***

 

MA

 

 FALL GRAPHICS PROVIDED BY

 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful day at the festival....enjoy your weekend.

Anonymous said...

Ok...what in the world is a Ren Fest?  Just curious..:)
Maria

Anonymous said...

A lovely day to you too, but I am also wondering what a Ren fest is?
Sylvia
http://journals.co.uk/sylviam4000/JottingsfromtheSticks/