Wednesday, October 26, 2005

OVER THE HUMP DAY !

 

Decide to be happy today, to live with what is yours - your family, your business, your job, your luck. If you can't have what you like, maybe you can like what you have.

 Just for today, be kind, cheerful, agreeable, responsive, caring, and understanding. Be your best, dress your best, talk softly, and look for the bright side of things. Praise people for what they do and do not criticize them for what they cannot do.

 If someone does something stupid, forgive and forget. After all, it's just for one day. Who knows, it might turn out to be a nice day

author unknown to me

 

GOOD MORNING !

 

Sometimes people don’t even realize how they sound when they talk. At work, I answer the phone and believe me, I hear it all. The only really cheerful people are the salesmen. One of the men that called in yesterday, sounded so weary that I just wanted to tell him to go home to bed. I often wonder what the people look like on the other end of the line too ! One fellow I’d spoken with for years, I pictured as an older man…when I met him finally, I found out he was young enough to be one of my sons.

 I’m told that I have a very young sounding voice (the only part of me that hasn’t aged).People are often surprised when they meet me! And I’m also told, that I always sound happy ! That is a good thing. I try to always be courteous and cheerful. Just a few thoughts flowing through the dark crevices of my brain this morning !

I hope you all can keep a ***BIG SMILE*** in your speech and actions today ! It surely does make my day a lot brighter !

 

May your day be filled with Sunshine and Smiles !

 MA

 

 Kind words don't wear out the tongue

 Danish Proverb

graphics provided by:

www.graphicscupboard.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there.  And a good over the hump day to you too.  Hope your day is wonderful.  Good advice you have given here today - as always.

Anonymous said...

Our camper is parked behind mom and dads garage for hte Winter. Yes people tell me I sound like  kid on the phone LOL People whohave gotten one of my windows movie maker videos with my voice over have said I sound like one too.

Anonymous said...

I'm smiling, can you see me???   :-D

Anonymous said...

I'm smiling and laughing with you. Been told I sound like a "cockney" on the 'phone, have ter put 'em right therr - I'm Bucks born, Bucks bred, strong in the arm and thick in the 'ead. Keep laughing with me. Thanks for the sunshine you send my way.
Sylvia xx

Anonymous said...

always love visiting you. Big hugs, hon.
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK