Wednesday, October 5, 2005

OVER THE HUMP DAY !

 

Everyone must take time to sit and watch the leaves turn. - Elizabeth Lawrence

 

GOOD MORNING !

 

My sitting and watching the leaves mostly consists of my drive to and from work everyday. I only drive about 20 minutes each way, but I get to go out into the countryside for a bit. You really see the changes looking out over the fields.

The prayer group I belong to begins tonight. Two wonderful Sisters run our local Christain Book store and have started the St. Clare Center with meetings twice a month. Of course, they always have a book or two to share with us along with ways to improve our prayer life. They say it’s a gathering space for women where spirituality is fed. Tonight’s topic is - What animals and things in nature teach us about spirituality. I’ll try to share with you all what I learned in tomorrow’s post.

Another busy day at work so I’ll be on my way !

***BIG SMILE***

 MA

 

 …Autumn is truly the times of heart’s desire. It is then, that God surely smiles on our land everywhere. There is beauty in ever spot of homeland and stretches above as far as the eye can reach to the sky. There are no words beautiful enough to describe a harvest moon or an autumn sunset.

Taken from a short storyby Lucille Crumley

 

  www.creativeladiesminstry.com  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AH I wish we would get a permenant cold snap so our leaves would change and we need some rain havnt had any since Katrina here in ky.

Anonymous said...

Autumn doesn't very colourful here this year. Shame, love those reds and golds. It's getting mighty chilly though; time to light the fires and toast your feet. Take care
Sylvia
http://journals.co.uk/sylviam4000/JottingsfromtheSticks/

Anonymous said...

I always like when you share new things you've learned.
Linda :)