Saturday, October 15, 2005

SUPER SATURDAY !

Autumn Benediction

A tangy , smoky fragrance fills the air.

Autumn paints her colors everwhere.

A landscape of russets, red, and golds,

This masterpiece of God unfolds.

High overhead the birds are all in flight

The harvest moon appears in the stillness of the night

 The frosted mist of twilight drifting over all

Is the silent benediction God sends us to recall.

Eleanore Joan Kearney

 GOOD MORNING !

 I’ll be going out into the beautiful fall wonderland today.

We’re headed for Mohican State Forest where the colorful trees abound! My dulcimer buddy and my ‘old camping’ buddy are joining me on the trip to visit the kids that are camping. I’ve got the batteries charged up on my trusty camera so I can take lots of pictures to share. Sad to say this is the last camping trip of the year. The campers and tents will be put away and winterized. However, the holdays are coming up and there will be plenty more days to share in family fun.

 ***BIG SMILE***

 

I hope you all are having a ‘super’ Saturday!

 MA

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah I do miss camping. we do a lot of fireside sits till late at night during sukkot and gatherings but we only spend one nightout side not camping so we will get some marshmallows roasted. Weinnies around the fire.

Anonymous said...

Have a great time!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

I think it is awesome that your dulcimer and camping buddies joined you on this trip.  I am sure they had fun with you and your family.  Hope you get my comments as I'm not getting alerts on all mine.