Friday, October 28, 2005

IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY !

The question, Which is the happiest season of life, being referred to an aged man, he replied:

"When spring comes, and in the soft air the buds are breaking on the trees, and they are coved with blossoms, I think, 'How beautiful is Spring!'

And when the summer comes, and covers the trees with its heavy foliage, and singing birds are among the ranches, I think, 'How beautiful is Summer!'

When autumn loads them with golden fruit, and their leaves bear the gorgeous tint of frost, I think, 'How beautiful is Autumn!'

And when it is sere winter, and there is neither foliage nor fruit, then I look up through the leafless branches, as I never could until now, and see the stars shine.

Unknown

 

GOOD MORNING !

 

Each season brings it’s own special beauty !

My Spring came as a young bride and mother. Everything new and beautiful!

My Summer came as a Mom of teens with a houseful of growing pains and joys!

My Autumn is now – golden , restful and blessed!

My Winter Season will come I know, and when it does, It will be wonderful too!

 

 

***BIG SMILE ***

What ever season of life, you’re in now, Be Blessed and Be Thankful!

Ma

 

 

God specializes in things fresh and firsthand.

His plans for you today may outshine those of the past

Joni Eareckson Tada

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah It hink IM between summer nad fall. But sure would love to go back to late spring early fall. I never was one of those moms in a hurry for my kids to get older I loved each age. I remember moms saying I cant wait till they are 2 or 4 or 6 or 10 or teen or what ever I always said OH I Love this age!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Such an uplifting entry. Love it!
Hugs,
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/THERESTOFTHESTORY
        http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK