Sunday, October 30, 2005

SUDDENLY SUNDAY

  My Sunshine Babes go in search of the'Great' Pumpkin  

Daylight Savings Time

By Phyllis McGinley

In Spring when maple buds are red,

We turn the Clock an hour ahead;

Which means, each April that arrives,

We lose an hour Out of our lives.

Who cares? When Autumn birds in flocks

Fly southward, back we turn the Clocks,

And so regain a lovely thing-- That missing hour

We lost last Spring

 

 

GOOD MORNING !

I think that lost hour has been calling my name…It’s called sleep ! It took all summer to adjust to that hour and now I’m doing it again ! I woke up at 5:30, but it was really 6:30…yesterday’s time, I’d better turn up the volume on my alarm clock for Monday morning – my internal clock will need time to adjust. We’re also supposed to changing our batteries in our smoke alarms today too ! It’s one of those things that might save your life someday !

Speaking of lifesavers – I’m off to church for my weekly dose of refreshing and renewing. Don’t forget to bless your spirit in someway today !

 

***BIG SMILE***

MA

 

 

All things bright and beautiful,

All creatures great and smiall,

All things wise and wonderful,

The Lord God made them all.

Cecil Frances Alexander

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah I sure wish we just did not have time change its such a hard thing to adjust to.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful entry and gorgeous pics. thanks.
Sylvia xx

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures of all your pumpkins...
Linda :)