Friday, October 21, 2005

FINALLY FRIDAY !

May the glory

of the passing away

 of autumn

 lie about us

 fresh gold

for a time.

And when the dark comes,

and the cold

 may we

remember how today

we stand in glory,

 how we walk in bounty

 heaped upon earth’s dark carpet,

how we move knee deep

in abundance flung against

 night’s winter curtain.

We are thankful for it coming

and for its passing.

Let it be.

Barbara Pescan

GOOD MORNING !

Thankfully all the trees are now starting to show some color around here. I say thankfully, because for the next week we’re supposed to have some dark, wet days. The good Lord certainly knows what he’s doing . We need a pick me upper now and then and the colors sure do brighten up things.

Of course our weather is nothing compared to poor Florida. Please join me in praying that God calms this whopper hurricane that is headed for them. I don’t know yet of my Sunshine Babes will be affected or not. They say it’s predicted to hit on Sunday and still too far away for a positive projection.

I took the pictures of my colorful leaves in the front yard for those of you that don’t have the changing seasons. I hope they brighten your day !

***BIG SMILE***

Have a Happy Friday !

Smile

And Someone will Smile back!

MA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah thanks for sharing they say it will cool down today here and rain I Hope so becuase our leaves are not changing Thanks so much for your pretty leaves you have shared.

Anonymous said...

Your trees are really pretty ---still a bit green here and some things turning brown and yellow and dying - no real vivid color though.  I think we needed more rain for it to be vivid.  The temps have not been too cold either.  Better get back to cleaning.
Sonya