Monday, October 17, 2005

BACK TO WORK

 

I have a friend who every time I had a problem,

dilemma or minor crisis would say - -

 "Focus on the lesson.

Ask yourself what am

I being shown here"

Every person in this life has something to teach me --

and as soon as I accept that,

I open myself to truly listening

For everyone that makes you cry,

there are three to make you smile,

And a smile will last a long, long time,

but a tear for just a little while.

Don't let someone who hates the world

cause you to hate it too,

Behind the clouds is a Golden sun,

and a sky that's full of Blue.

If someone said a thing that's cruel,

don't let it get to you.

Your achievements are greatly numbered,

 and your faults are very few.

So if a certain person should act a certain way,

Think of those who Love You,

And don't let it spoil your day!

 Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul.

Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal.

Author Unknown

GOOD MORNING !

Looks like another cool day here! The furnace is set to come on if it gets colder than 69 degrees in here, and it did !

 I’ve about exhausted my Autumn poems, but if I come across a few more I’ll be sending them your way. I’ve found several about Thanksgiving, but I’ll save them for later in November.

 After my delightful weekend, it’s very hard to go back to work, but it’s MONDAY and off to work I go…

May you always have a ***BIG SMILE*** in your heart and a ‘sunny’ word for all you meet !

MA

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah you know I love this cool but we have been trying to leave our electric off we are starting into the middle of the esecond week now. This house holds it heat pretty well if the sun comes out in the day. its 40 out side nad the house is 73 and the temp only got to 60's yeseterday so it holds heat pretty good. that may be what helps our electric bill

Anonymous said...

We have been "lighting the boiler tomorrow" for weeks now, but it's still uncannily warm here.
Sylvia

Anonymous said...

This is such a beautiful poem and thought for the day. Thank you for sharing it.

Anonymous said...

Oh hey there....I am sorry I've been away.  I need to catch up with you.  
Look at the grandson and how big he looks at 1 year old.  They just grow up too fast.  My PreTeen going to be 13?  How did that happen.  She's a Christmas baby.
Anyway have a good work week.  Pray for me in my job.  It's very stressful right now.   I'm hanging in there, but the load is unbelieveable.