Monday, October 10, 2005

VACATION DAY !

When the trees their summer splendor

Change to raiment red and gold,

When the summer moon turns mellow,

And the nights are getting cold;

When the squirrels hide their acorns,

And the woodchucks disappear;

Then we know that it is autumn,

Loveliest season of the year

Charlotte L. Riser

 

GOOD MORNING !

It is a grand morning here, slowly waking up and savoring ever sip of my ‘good’ coffee. Vacation days are wonderful. DD and I are off to breakfast and shopping . She says there are some craft stores in one of the towns nearby that I haven’t been to , so we’ll go check them out. I’ll be letting you know tomorrow what ‘treasures’ were found. Since she’s has her doctor’s appointment at 3 this afternoon, I’ll be home early enough to even get some more of the things I didn’t get done on Saturday done…

***BIG SMILE***

Have a great day all !

MA

Autumn to winter,

winter into spring,

Spring into summer,

summer into fall,

So rolls the changing year,

and so we change;

 Motion so swift,

we know not that we move

 Dinah Maria Mulock

GRAPHICS BY:

www.amretasgraphics.com  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH how  nice craft stores. I really need to get mybutt going on crafts. figure out what to do for Nov craft days.

Anonymous said...

I love strolling through craft stores. Looking forward to hearing what you bought, if anything.
Bless you.
Barb- http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK