Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Good News

What good is a college education

if you can’t stop and enjoy a sunset?

What good is a high paying job

if you don’t take the time to play with your children?

What good are goals

 if you can’t be loving and kind to others?

What good are dreams

 if you can’t smile and laugh with your friends?

What good are ambitions

 if you don’t live a life of happiness,

joy, and oneness with God?

What good is working all your life

 if you aren’t really living all your life

May we all live a life like that.

May we all live a life full of caring,

giving, sharing, helping, laughing, and loving.

May we all live knowing that life is joy,

 that God is love,

 and that we are all one

 

 

When I stand before God at the end of my life,

I would hope that I would not have a single bit

of talent left, and could say,

I used everything you gave me.

Erma Bombeck

 

 

GOOD MORNING

My Joy today is the fact that my loved ones came through the storm safe and sound. They said the noise was the freakiest thing about it all! Some wind tunnel!

May our dear Lord bless you with love today and

Safely see you through whatever storms

Life may bring you !

***BIG SMILE***

MA

 

 

May you always fill your life with kindness then. May all your days be full of loving thoughts, joyous feelings, and kind acts. May you always make the world a kinder place just by being in it. And, May the LORD reward you well for the kindness you have shown ....

1 Samuel 24:19

 

  GRAPHICS PROVIDED BY: www.hshpgraphics.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN thanks for the saftey Lord

Anonymous said...

This is the kind of news I like to hear, someone's loved ones are safe and sound. So pleased  your stress is over. Take care & keep laughing with me.
Sylvia x