Saturday, October 29, 2005

SUPER SATURDAY !

While searching the net yesterday I came across this PUMPKIN PRAYER for you all :<)

 

CUT OFF TOP: Lord, open my mind and fill me with your wisdom and guidance

SCOOP OUT YUCKIES: Lord, take out all my fussies and frownies and fill me with your love.

 CARVE EYES: Lord, open my eyes to see all of the beautiful things You have made.

CARVE NOSE: Lord, help me to be a sweet, sweet fragrance to You.

 CARVE MOUTH: Lord, help me always speak Your words of love and kindness.

CANDLE: Lord, let me be a light to others because You have filled me with your Light.

 

 

GOOD MORNING !

 There will be no fussies or frownies today ! We have all been filled with God’s light so – LET IT SHINE !

 The house is going to get a quick lick n’ a promise then I’m going to the craft room to work. Lots to do and so little time. Halloween is almost here and that’s when I officially start preparing for Christmas!!!

 

 

***BIG SMILE***

MA

 Everything God does is love—even when we do not understand Him.

Basilea Schlink

 

  www.irenescorner.com/graphics  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ITs a super frosty morn here INfact each morn this week has been . But do you know what Frosty morns bring PERSIMMONS. they dont ripen till after a frost. so it brings a sweet fruit into being.

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a wonderful Saturday.  Love the fall graphics....