Sunday, January 27, 2008

BOOK 08, CHAPTER 1, PAGE 27

 

 

Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh!" he whispered.

"Yes, Piglet?"

 "Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw.

"I just wanted to be sure of you."

A.A. Milne

GOOD MORNING !

Just like piglet, we all need to know that there is someone there for us, some one that we can be sure of. I think if nothing else, I am very blessed with a family that is there for each other. There is not one of them that wouldn’t go the extra mile for those they love and care about.

Thankfully the weather cooperated and it was not bad driving.

We all wore Yellow Shirts as you can see in the pictures.  DS#6 designed a logo for our Stroll Team.  You could see us coming for sure. 

Today I’ll be off to church where I’m also reminded that there is Someone who is always there for me too ! I’ve much to give thanks for and much to pray about. I do know that our dear Lord is always waiting to listen. You all are in my thoughts and prayers.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

I asked God to bless you

As I prayed for you today.

To guide you and protect you

As you go along your way...

His love is always with you,

His promises are true,

And when we give Him all our cares

You know He will see us through.

So when the road you're traveling on

 Seems difficult at best,

Just remember I'm here praying

And God will do the rest.

Author Unknown by greatly expressed by me…

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great!  The "lap" dog looks like a pit bull.  We had one once and he was a lap dog too.  He was so sweet and is greatly missed.  Sometimes it's hard to remember that there IS Someone that is always there for me, but in my heart I know it's true.

Anonymous said...

That little Pooh Bear saying was one of my mom's favorites. She gave me a card with it on it and I read it over and over.
I always really enjoy your pictures of your family. I wonder what it would be like to have such a big family. The love and support that you all give each other is astounding. I wouldn't know what that is like.
I hope you have a good day today.
Hugs..Pam

Anonymous said...

You are right there is always someone there for us.I loved the thought for today  and I always love to see you beautiful kind caring family you are so Blessed and I am so happy that you are.I hope the stroll wnet to perfection.The food looked delicious it made me feel hungry LOL!! I loved the Shirt logo and your son is very talented.What a beutiful supporting family you all are.Have a blessed Sunday Prayers for everyone from me being said.Thankyou for your prayers.I am happy you all had safe journeys there and back home.I ams till getting disconected continuaously.It is so annoying.I have just had three attenpts at this comment.Take Care God Bless Kath astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Your all looked great in your coordinating T's.  Great pics.  Glad you had fun.  You are so lucky to have sucha big and happy family.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/lattedah711/lattedah/    Tracy

Anonymous said...

What a great entry ,loved seeing you all ,loved the tee shirts ,clever son designing them ,and just look at that food ,Icould eat that my self .What are they useing as wraps ? looks scrumptous lol ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

What great photos...I loved all of them....now I am really hungry and want something like that with crabmeat in it...LOL.  Have a beautiful Sunday...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I always love your family pictures, everyone looks so happy.  January is my month for birthdays there are 6 of them.
Jenny <><

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Great entry. Yes, we also went to church tonight and it was great. Thank you for your prayers and praying for you too. Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

What a great day! I love the picture with everyone and those were the best shirts....
and the egg rolls looked yummy...
Linda :)