Thursday, January 24, 2008

BOOK 08, CHAPTER 1. PAGE 24

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.

Anthony J. D'Angelo

Today we can pretend we are sharing

a good cup of coffee, while enjoying....

Good Morning Blessings...

This morning when I awoke

And saw the sun above,

I softly said, "Good morning, Lord,

Bless everyone I love

Right away I thought of you

and said a loving prayer,

That He would bless you specially,

and keep you free from care

I thought of all the happiness

a day could hold in store,

I wished it all for you because

no one deserves it more

I felt so warm and good inside,

my heart was all aglow

I know God heard my prayers for you,

He hears them all, you know

A smile is the light in the window of your face that tells people you're at home...

 

GOOD MORNING !

I hope the little poem above made you SMILE. It seems that just about everyday I hear about someone’s answered prayers. This is something they don’t print in newspapers or broadcast on the TV, but there are many answered prayers and we need to be aware of it.

Just think of the possibilities.

We all, including me, ought to pray more. Oh, ok, I know about unanswered prayers too. Maybe we should just think of them as blessings. You all should know that if your prayer isn’t answered right a way it is because our dear Lord had a better idea.

I won’t even try to explain that one any further. Somethings we just don’t need all the answers to.

We’ve got a few more inches of snow coming our way and I’m off to work once more…

I owe , I owe,

It’s off to work I go…

 

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

You can avoid having ulcers by adapting to the situation:

If you fall in the mud puddle, check your pockets for fish.

Author Unknown

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked.

Author Unknown

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

 

graphics by:  www.untilthengraphics.com

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pray almost every day. I had a prayer answered this very morning.  I always remember to thank Him as well when things work out the way that we wish.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Smiles:)
http://journals.aol.com/lattedah711/lattedah/    Tracy

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful poem and prayer. You are also in my prayers. The Lord knows the future and we do not. I believe many times our prayer for something is not good for us or even someone else; therefore He does not answer that prayer. Best thing in the world is to do is ask for God's will be done. :-) Many times that is hard for a person to give them all to Him because we feel out of control. lol We all like to be in control of lives, don't we? lol God bless and wishing you a blessed day. Thank you for sharing the excellent read. Janie

Anonymous said...

You have done it again yet another uplifting entry ,thankyou ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Well I am hoping my prayers have been answered  now, as I have just got online without being disconnected within ten minutes,for a whole week..LOL!! What a  week I have had with workmen etc etc and faults on my Electricity in my home and other problems also..Everything seems to be falling into place for the better and back to normal this evening, so yes I do know he answers our prayers when he is ready.So many peoples prayers  to answer too.I loved the poem and I love the Monkey graphic that sure did give me a smile Thankyou.I hope the rest of your day goes well and not too much snow falls before the weekend.Take Care God Bless Kath astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I loved your little thought of the day...thank you...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Just like the song by Garth Brooks....Unanswered Prayers.