Tuesday, January 15, 2008

BOOK 08, CHAPTER 1, PAGE 15

Promise Yourself

Promise yourself to be so strong

That nothing can disturb your peace of mind,

To talk health, happiness and prosperity

To every person you meet,

To make all your friends feel that there is something in them.

To look at the sunny side of everything

And make your optimism come true.

To think only of the best,

To work only for the best, and

To expect only the best.

To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others

As you are about your own.

To forget the mistakes of the past

And press on to the greater achievements of the future.

To wear a cheerful countenance at all times

And give every living creature you meet a smile.

To give so much time to the improvement of yourself

That you have no time to criticize others.

To be too large for worry,

Too noble for anger, too strong for fear

And too happy to permit the presence of trouble.

<FONTSIZE=2>Christian D. Larson Optimist International Optimist Creed

YOU are the most important person in your life! Be good to yourself - strive to be happy, and, have a wonderful life! I've come to believe that all my past failure and frustration were actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I now enjoy.

Anthony Robbins

GOOD MORNING !

AND GOOD NEWS TODAY.

DD and her hubby have purchased their new camper. They decided on one of the ones they had seen at the camper show a few weeks ago and now they just have to wait for it to be delivered as they wanted some colors for the interor furnishings that were not available at the dealership and it had to be ordered.

This means now that officially I’m buying their old one, which isn’t very old at all. I think they have had it 4 or 5 years now. I put a picture up today so you could see it. It will have to be moved over to the other side of DS#1’s camper as they prefer the spot where they were and I have my spot already reserved and waiting for me.

Now all we have to do is get through this winter and come April I’ll be camping for sure. Winter isn’t even half over yet so I’ll be learning the lesson of patience for sure…

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Life's filled with possibilities that challenge us each day

To take a chance, try something new see things a different way

And its thru these special moments that we learn to change and grow

To explore the special gift of who we are and what we know

For its not until we try that we find out what we can do

So don't wait until Tomorrow to discover something New

Author Unknown

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm yhou heart

MA

 

 

GRAPHICS BY:

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are getting your camper.  I can see you having many happy trips in it.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Wow that's a nice camper you are buying! Is the campsite going to store them for you? And do they set them up when you are ready to come out? Or do you take them home?
Love to camp and I miss it terribly. So I'll have to go camping vicariously through your experiences!
Pam

Anonymous said...

I can't wait till winter is over!!  The pictures make me want to camp so bad!  Linda

Anonymous said...

That is a very nice trailer and just the perfect size for you. What wonderful weekends you are going to have away enjoying the out doors. I feel very excited for you. Gosh, I can hardly wait and I am not even going. Your brand new home away from home. Have fun making it your own.

Anonymous said...

The Camper is lovely Pam ,oh what a lovely thing to look forward to ,your dear little home from home I look forward to hearing more about it ,Would like to see inside  too ,nosy arent I? lol ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Your camper is very nice. Spring will be here before you know it and you will be camping and having so much fun.
Love,
Kat

Anonymous said...

I love the camper...what a great choice.  Hope your day is going well...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

That is great news!  I'm so happy for you!  It looks like a very nice camper.  I know it's great fun having your family right there with you camping.  

Hollie

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful news I read this evening.Sorry I havn't been able to make a visit to every one of your postings this week.I am so happy DD found something they like and you are able to have there camper .At least it is one you are used to and how much fun you will have with your dear families this summer.You so deserve this and work so hard.Hurry up spring and summer.I am looking forward to seeing all your pictures throughout the year.Take Care God Bless Kath astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

That looks like a great camper that you bought from them. :-) Sounds like a lot of fun. I have never gone camping much but think I would like it going with family and a camper like that. Wishing you a wonderful week with lots of blessings. Janie

Anonymous said...

That is definatley something to look forward to.  Camping is such a bonding and beautiful expereince. The pictures of the campers look great.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/lattedah711/lattedah/    Tracy

Anonymous said...

Camping in your own camper all summer is going to be so much fun!!
Linda :)