Saturday, September 8, 2007

CHAPTER 9, PAGE 8

 

Through a happy springtime

And a summer filled with love,

May we walk into the autumn

With our thoughts on God above.

Helen Steiner Rice

Today value the beauty of the changing season. No matter the time of year there is evidence that God is near.

GOOD MORNING !

The weather man says it should be in the low 70’s here today and hopefully only partly cloudy with no rain. It’ll be a grand day for the festival.

I was soooo tired last night, but hopefully I got enough rest as we’ll be doing a lot of driving and walking and then driving home again today.

I need a few more things for my BEACH room and I’m hoping to find something there. Who knows I may even find a few Christmas gifts. I’m always on the lookout for things that someone in my family might enjoy.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

All of us could take a lesson fromt he weather...

It pays no attention to criticism.

Author unknown

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> 

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

 

MA

 

 

 

 

 

graphics by:  www.untilthengraphics.com

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I moved from Michigan to California 48 years ago, the thing I miss most are the changing seasons.  We have changes but not like the midwest and east coast has.  The world comes alive with color.  Bless you.

Gloria,Kevin's mom  

Anonymous said...

Oh I hope you have a really good time today.  We're going to a Lighthouse Festival today.  Let you know how that is.  Joni

Anonymous said...

I hope you're having fun at the festival.  That sounds like fun.  I'm sure you're there while I'm writing this!  We went yard saling this morning.  Linda  

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a great day today at the festival. I look forward to reading all about it.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Beautiful quotes. Have a wonderful Sunday, Janie

Anonymous said...

Have lovely, not to tiring ,day and look forward to your pictures ..love Jan xx