Tuesday, September 4, 2007

CHAPTER 9, PAGE 4

What's really important in life?

Sitting on a beach?

Looking the television eight hours a day?

I think we have to appreciate that we're alive for only a limited period of time, and we'll spend most of our lives working. That being the case, I believe one of the most important priorities is to do whatever we do as well as we can. We should take pride in that.

Victor Kiam

GOOD MORNING !

Well it is Tuesday already , isn’t that great ! A four day work week once more. Hope you enjoy the pictures of the bath. I’ll be adding more accessories and I’ll also do the mirror yet and stain the towel racks and medicine cabinet to match the vanity. I do have a feeling of accomplishment .

But….next time I’ll give someone else a big THANK YOU for doing it! No more for me. I’m whooped. Going back to work may seem like the vacation day instead of work.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Even a mosquito doesn't get a slap on the back until it starts to work.

Anonymous

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart.

MA

 

graphics by:  www.untilthengraphics.com

 

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeAH sometimes after weekend and working todd said he needs to get back to work to rest lol I love the bathroom yes getting rid of thatdark panelling is a good idea it sure made it seem brigter and bigger.

Anonymous said...

Looks very summery and beachy now...love it!!
Lyn

Anonymous said...

your bathroom looks great, you can come over here and do mine next. I hope you have a great 4 day week too.

Anonymous said...

Havent you done a great job? clever girl ,it looks really lovely ,what a difference ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Wow!  You've done a beautiful job.  Your  bathroom looks great.  Congratulations!  I'd get more things done around here if I could afford to hire somebody!  LOL.  Your thought for the day made me laugh!  Guess I'd better set this laptop aside and turn off the TV and do something fun today since I'm still on vacation!  Have a great day!  Blessings, Linda  

Anonymous said...

It looks great! The new rug is so cute.... The paneling is so pretty now and the blue, love the beach theme!
Enjoy the day!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Your bathroom has turned out so pretty.
Love,
Kat

Anonymous said...

I love your bathroom and the colors are great.  Love that little rug too.  You did a wonderful job.  Joni

Anonymous said...

that must have been so hard, how on earth did you paint above and around the tub?  it looks so nice now. I bet you are happy it is done and proud of a job well done too.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

HOW PRETTY,.I love the beach theme.

Anonymous said...

Oh Wow! That really looks nice. My bathrooms had the paneling with design. I painted a solid color and could not believe how much better it looked. That is something to be proud of.. hard work pays off. lol I hardly ever watch TV but still find things to waste my time on!! lol Funny quote about the mosquito! lol Have a wonderful day with smiles and blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

WOW!  What a difference some labor, paint and accessories make.  It's awesome!  

Anonymous said...

Love your bathroom.  It was well worth all your hard work. Phyllis