Wednesday, September 5, 2007

CHAPTER 9, PAGE 5

I think I now have some graphics !

 

What is the difference between school and life?  


In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test.

In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.  
Tom Bodett    

  GOOD MORNING !

I think all of us have experienced days in which everything starts out like every other day and then something happens that totally changes our life forever. Perhaps someone we love gets sick or dies or perhaps something changes in our life causing us to totally change the direction we are going.   

I’ve had a few of those experiences and certainly my life changed for ever, and I think that in all of them I truly learned some valuable lessons.  

  THOUGHT FOR TODAY  


God's marker each day is:
how we have lived the example of love. 
Have we given it our best shot today?
Have we passed or failed?
Even if we have failed,
God simply says,

“Try again.”  

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart. 

 MA

 ps  I'm having difficulty with aol this morning...no pics and lucky to make an entry...will try again for sure


  pps It's evening here now and I just had to see if anything or everything was working on aol again

 

 

Graphics by:  www.graphicgarden.com

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the quote at the top ,I think we can learn from the worst experiances how we cope forms how we are ,AOL are adding something today! !  ,hence your problems ....love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

yup so true that quote and yes today....... well yesterday I had one of those life chaging days.

Anonymous said...

Love your entry today -- even without your graphics!!  :)  I don't know what the deal is today with AOL.  I had to do my entry twice to finally get it entered.  sigh........  Have a wonderful day today -- in spite of AOL!  ;) Linda  

Anonymous said...

LOVE that quote about school and life!! Yes, some of the things that hurt so much was one of the most valuable lessons that I have learned. Maybe that is the only way that God could prepair me for worse days ahead. I have been having trouble too but thought it was my dial up and slow computer. Had to log off line and then back on again. :( Have a wonderful day with blessings and laughter, Janie

Anonymous said...

I've had more days like that than I care to remember.  Have a good day.  Joni

Anonymous said...

Wow you are right. Your life can change with just a phone call. Scary.
Pam

Anonymous said...

I love your colors and graphics, enjoy your week,
hugs..

Anonymous said...

Yay you got the graphics to work... I see things are a little different in the journals, probably why you were having troubles...
I am always looking for the life lesson when trials come along...
Happy Thursday!
Linda :)