Sunday, September 30, 2007

APOLOGIES

I do apologize if you are getting entries alerts from me.  I've tried several times to edit the entry for today which is below this one.  It comes up with a black box where pictures should be and nothing else.  I don't know if this entry will work or not, but felt I should let you know what is going on here.  My big fear is that my whole journal will be erased.  I'm going to hit save now and see what happens.  I did have 42 pictures for you all to see, but have not had any luck saving them

 

Love,

MA

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, once you save an entry that is the only alert to go out and then you can edit as much as you want...
I hope you get it sorted out, very frustrating, I know....
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the pictures. :-) Janie

Anonymous said...

hope you get themon. the aol upgrades took place yesterday and that may have been your problem