Friday, September 21, 2007

CHAPTER 9, PAGE 21

PRAYER OF ACCEPTANCE

I accept myself completely.

I accept my strengths and my weaknesses,

my gifts and my shortcomings,

my good points and my faults.

I accept myself completely as a human being.

I accept that I am here to learn and grow,

and I accept that I am learning and growing.

I accept the personality I've developed,

and I accept my power to heal and change.

I accept myself without condition or reservation.

 I accept that the core of my being is goodness

and that my essence is love,

and I accept that I sometimes forget that.

 I accept myself completely,

 and in this acceptance

I find an ever-deepening inner strength.

From this place of strength,

I accept my life fully and

I open to the lessons it offers me today.

I accept that within my mind

 are both fear and love,

and I accept my power to choose

which I will experience as real.

I recognize that I experience

only the results of my own choices.

I accept the times that I choose fear

as part of my learning and healing process,

and I accept that I have the potential

and power in any moment to choose love instead.

I accept mistakes as a part of growth,

so I am always willing to forgive myself

and give myself another chance.

I accept that my life

is the expression of my thought,

and I commit myself to aligning my thoughts

more and more each day with the Thought of Love.

I accept that I am an expression of this Love.

Love's hands and voice and heart on earth.

I accept my own life as a blessing and a gift.

My heart is open to receive, and I am deeply grateful.

May I always share the gifts

that I receive fully, freely, and with joy.

 Author Unknown

GOOD MORNING !

Sometimes it is very hard to accept ourselves as we are. When we are tired and weary and things aren’t going well, we often wish we were someone else. But that is life, we all have our ups and downs and no one is really any better off than what we ourselves are.

It is finally Friday and I’m celebrating me today for what I am.

I am one happy lady that is joyful because the long work week has come to an end.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Love is what we are born with.

Fear is what we learn.

The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear

and prejudices and the acceptance

of love back in our hearts.

Love is the essential reality

and our purpose on earth.

To be consciously aware of it,

to experience love in ourselves and others,

is the meaning of life.

Meaning does not lie in things.

Meaning lies in us.

Marianne Williamson

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES

and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah yes that I totally can agree with the long week is done. In one way they are long weeks in others they are short weeks. seems like not enough time to get things done of late.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your weekend ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Ah, such true words.  I feel I must accept myself and keep trying to progress -- after all, if the Lord thinks I'm worth it, who am I to argue?!!  :)  Blessings, Linda  

Anonymous said...

You are a star - bringing such lovely words and sending us sunshine. Hope you have a really great weekend. Take care.
Love Sylvia x

Anonymous said...

gonna try this again....I found your journal thru Mosie...another jlander....and enjoyed what I read today...I have a journal..Ora's Odd Oddessy....I am not computer literate...but enjoy what I know about it LOL...hope you don't mind that I pop in from time to time.....hugs from Kentucky...Ora

Anonymous said...

You share the neatest stuff & it's all so true.  Thanks for that.  I hope you have a great weekend.

Hollie

Anonymous said...

Lovely entry ~ hope you have a good weekend filled with Sunshine and plenty to smile about ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

What a great entry...I am enjoying catching up with you...hugs and much love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a wonderful weekend with smiles, laughter, and lots of blessings, Janie :-)