Thursday, September 27, 2007

CHAPTER 9, PAGE 27

 

Father, hear this little prayer,

Reach across the miles from here to there,

So I can feel much closer to those I’m fondest of

And they may know I think of them with

Thankfulness and love.

Helen Steiner Rice

GOOD MORNING !

Today is THANKFUL THURSDAY . Even though many of my family are far away, I am thankful for the memories of some of the great times we’ve had together, they do help to bring my loved ones a little closer. I have just 2 of my babes that are still living in our hometown. The rest are far enough away that I rarely get to see them.

So here’s the list for today:

I’m thankful for the continued good health of my family

I’m thankful for my job

I’m thankful for the rain that we needed and for cooler days

I’m thankful for my computer which keeps me in touch with those near and far

I’m thankful for the many answered prayers I've heard about this week

And as always I’m thankful for all of you . You brighten my days and give me a reason to SMILE.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Keep the faith...just not from others

 

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE ( and a little rain where needed) to warm your heart !

MA

 

 

Graphics by:  www.untilthengraphics.com

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful to be up this morning!  Now I'll be thankful when I get moving!  :)  I'm thankful for your morning entries.  I'm thankful I have a good job to go to -- which I'd better get ready for!  Have a wonderful day.  Blessings, Linda  

Anonymous said...

ah send us some rain please we still have not gotten any even with 70percent chance some of ky has but seems to by pass us

Anonymous said...

I know just the feeling you mention here today in your posting about family being widespread.Though I am thankful they are healthy.Thankful they have a roof over there heads.Thankful we can have a few smiles when we are in touch if it only be by phone,in fact thankful for everything the Good Lord sends me each day.We must keep our Faith no matter what.Thankyou Lord for everything and Thankyou MA for such an uplifting post today.May you get a few smiles along your way and a little of whatever weather you would like to come your way also.I pray for your J/Land friend that she gets rain they so badly need too.Take Care God Bless Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

For all those things Im thankfull too,and from an alert from you ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I am really late on comments! Hope you week went very good with lots of smiles. God Bless :-) Janie