Monday, September 10, 2007

CHAPTER 9, PAGE 10

MORNING PRAYER

Talk to Him, soon as you open your eyes,

Thank Him for every new day,

Tell Him you love Him, throughout every hour,

Don't be too busy to pray.

Tell Him good night, when you lie down to sleep,

Ask His forgiveness if there,

Is something you feel that you shouldn't have done,

Go to Him often in prayer.

Talk to Him, make Him a part of your life,

Include Him in all that you do,

He knows the heartaches you've learned how to hide,

The things you are going through.

He knows all your questions, but better than that,

He has the solutions, too...

So talk to the Lord, and know in your heart, ...

He's waiting to talk to you!

Author unknown

GOOD MORNING !

I have a few new pictures of the grand'babes' to share with you all so I’ve put them up for you to see this morning. Yesterday was Grandparents day so I was saying some special prayers for all of them for sure.

Back to school was an exciting time for some of them.  My oldest grandchild is starting high school and the youngest is in the learning to walk stage. The are such a delight to me, but I’m a long distance grand’ma’ and it’s not an easy thing to be.

I had the pleasure to have two grandmothers that left me with some long lasting memories, hopefully I’ll be doing the same for mine.

Thought for Today

Few things are more delightful than grandchildren fighting over your lap.

Doug Larson

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

 

Graphics by:  www.graphicgarden.com

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

the pictures are great, what cute grandkids you have. Hope they had a wonderful first day at school and you had a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

catching up after the camping trip. I love teh school pics I wish I had a little one for pics

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your pictures. They all look so cute getting ready for school! I like your nicknames for all of them.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Those little boys are darling and the backpacks are so cool.  Grandchildren are definetly what it's all about.  I don't live real close to mine either, so just make the best of what time I have with them, what else can you do.  I never knew any of my grandparents, used to borrow my friends grandparents.  Joni

Anonymous said...

Great back to school pictures!
Enjoy your Monday!
We are off to Walmart, lol...
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

they are adorable..cute as can be..

Anonymous said...

Real cute fall graphics. The kids are all so cute and cleaned up for school. The back packs are almost as big as the little ones! I think it is terrible how the older ones have to carry books on their back. Very good advice! My Granny was around me while growing up.. and she taught me a lot of things. She talked to me more than my mother. Guess she had more time. She also watched me through the summer while my mom worked. Wishing you a wonderful day with lots of smiles.. even some laughter... and blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

Thankyou for sharing these delightful pictures ,what lovely Grandchildren you have (bet you knew that lol )...love Jan xx