Friday, September 28, 2007

CHAPTER 9, PAGE 28

The horror of that moment," the King went on,

"I shall never, never forget!"

"You will, though," the Queen said,

"if you don't make a memorandum of it.

Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking Glass, 1872

GOOD MORNING !

I’m making those memorandums today , Lest I forget . There is so much to be done and so little time that I’m going to make up a list of the important things that need done and then work my way down.

I really don’t know if it’s my age or just overload, but I can’t seem to catch up at all anymore. The more I do, the more there is to do.

1. I must make the macaroni salad and the deviled eggs to take to our Sweethearts birthday party tomorrow and wrap her present.

2. I need to pack an overnight bag for me and my beagle.

3. The back door needs painted

4. I’ll have to go to the bank

5. Work some more on putting away the summer stuff and getting out the fall things

That should really be enough to keep me busy all day I also have to plan what I want to pack for my weekend away next week for my nephew’s wedding….

We’ll see…

I got my hair cut after work yesterday. It needed it badly. I’ve been trimming it up now and then, but it was way out of shape and hard to manage. I took a chance on getting it cut at a place near where I work and I’m glad I did.

Maybe I’ll get someone at the Birthday party to take my picture so you can see how it turned out. Much shorter than it was, that’s for sure.

Thought For Today

When you're feeling your worst,

that's when you get to know yourself the best.

Leslie Grossman

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

 

Graphics by: www.graphicgarden.com

 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you manage to complete your list of things to be done ~ sounds like you are going to be busy ~ Hope Sweethearts birthday party goes well and hope she has a lovely Birthday ~ look forward to seeing the photograph of your new hair do ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

yes please get a pic of yoru new hair do. yes the more I do the more there is to do

Anonymous said...

I hope you get through all the things you need to do.I can relate to what you are saying.I am taking some motivating nowadays too.I think it is my age.I hope you have a wonderful week/end.A wedding oh!!  I love them.Looking forward to seeing your new hair style.I hate my picture taking as you will probably have noticed.I never put many pics of myself on the internet .Family play pop with me all the time about this subject.LOL!!Ahhhhhhh!!!I am feeling at my wosrt today,but continuing on regardless.Never give up hope thats me.I hope you get a few smiles today and a little sunshine too to help you through the busy day you have ahead.I have a new posting which seems AOL have not forwarded .I hope you can find time to visit and read it.Take Care God Bless Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're going to be very busy, take care of yourself as you attend to all these tasks.  The hair cut probably felt good, can't wait to see it.  Take care now, Joni

Anonymous said...

Have a great time at Sweethearts birthday party.
Love,
Kat

Anonymous said...

I send myself to-do lists on my email!!  I guess I figure I spend so much time on here between working on computers and then going home to do it again, I have a better chance of even reading my to-do list!!  LOL.  Good luck with yours.  Have fun at the party.  I'll be looking for the picture of your new haircut!  Blessings, Linda

Anonymous said...

Wow I sure do feel the same way about never being able to catch up!!!  Linda

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad it's Friday!! Enjoy the birthday party and Have a great weekend!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

I'm like you, when there is a lot to do I need to make a list. I hope you have a fun weekend.
Pam

Anonymous said...

How many thigs on your list have you completed lol ,I have lists in my head ,but my concience wont let me lose them lol ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I was so busy this week that I did not even have time to make a list! lol I think the next couple of weeks are going to be just as busy. Have a wonderful week. :-) Janie