Wednesday, September 26, 2007

CHAPTER 9, PAGE 26

 

We can pretend we are sharing a good cup of coffee, while enjoying....

Good Morning Blessings

This morning when I awoke

And saw the sun above,

I softly said, "Good morning I softly said,

"Good morning, Lord,

Bless everyone I love"

Right away I thought of you and said a loving prayer

That He would bless you specially,

and keep you free from care.

I thought of all the happiness a day could hold in store,

I wished it all for you because no one deserves it more.

I felt so warm and good inside, my heart was all aglow.

I know God heard my prayers for you,

He hears them all, you know

Good Morning !

I hope your day is off to a good start this ‘hump day’. I’m always glad to see Wednesday come along because now I know we are on the downhill slide right into the weekend.

We can be a blessing, send a blessing, receive a blessing and yet so few go around these days. At the end of every entry I always send one off to you each day. Maybe today you could share one with someone too.

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah I l take the smiles but here in ky we dont need sun right now we desperatly need rain. It is so dry even the weeds are dying now that is something!!!!!!! NO ammount of watring will help our creeks are dry its terrible. So send us the blessing of rain please

Anonymous said...

Your morning entries are always a blessing to me!  Thank you and blessings to you!  Linda  

Anonymous said...

Bless you for your inspirational entries every morning.  A wonderful start to my day.  Joni

Anonymous said...

What a lovely Blessed posting today.I bless the day I found this journal and God Bless you the one who writes it ,for you an inspiration to anyone and I do so hope more people would be like you as the days come and go.Wouldn't it just be a better world.I loved the verse you have posted here today.I am still not feeling 100% but trying my best to continue commenting,in between all the sleeping I am still doing.I just cannot seem to get back on track at all as yet from my holiday.Yes I look forward to the hump day too.I spend many hours alone,so look forward to the weekend just as yourself.I hope you get a few smiles today and a little sunshine too to warm your heart.My has been warmed calling in on you this afternoon.Take Care God Bless Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Once again you have made me smile.  You are truely an inspiration and we should all follow your lead.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/   Tracy

Anonymous said...

Thankyou for sharing a lovely entry with us ~ may your day be blessed with lots of smiles and sunshine ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful little poem. Have a wonderful week. Sorry, late on comments. God Bless, Janie

Anonymous said...

Thankyou for sharing ,you are an inspiration ...love Jan xx