Saturday, June 30, 2007

CHAPTER 6, PAGE 30

There was a very cautious man

Who never laughed or played

He never risked, he never tried

He never sang or prayed

And when he one day passed away

His insurance was denied

For since he never really lived

They claimed he never died.

author unknown

GOOD MORNING !

Just a little humor for you this morning . Isn't it true, we won’t really live life to the fullest if we don’t take a risk. To love is risking our hearts, to laugh and play we risk being called a fool sometimes. To sing or pray out loud we risk the embarrassment of our not so sweet voices.

I’ve been called a fool, my heart has been broken, I do sing and pray out loud…What can I say…maybe I’ll say I’m living to the fullest today.

I got to sleep in til almost 7 this morning, which is very good for me.  Now we'll be trying to re-coop a little and I'm sure every day will be a little better than the day before.  All my babes are either already back home or on their way today.  My old house will once again be very quiet.

THOUGHT FORTODAY

If you wait until you are sure you will never take off the training wheels.

May your day be filled with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

graphics by: www.untilthengraphics.com

 

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have been thinking about you alot these last few days ,Saturdays will be hard for a while ,and yes nothing ventured nothing gained ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Im sure each day will get a little better. I lvoe your attitude

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful day.  That breakfast you mentioned sure does sound WONDERFUL.  Breakfast......that is what I need.  LOL

Anonymous said...

Take time for you today....
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

We all have to take risks sometimes.I have thought much about you today,knowing there would be a change in your usual routine.I hope your babes all have a safe journey home and we have to be thankful they can still come to visit, even if for a short while, be it in times of joy or sadness.We are blessed.You look after yourself,be well.Thats good you had a longer rest today.Take Care God Bless Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Have been really behind here catching up.  Hope you are ok, sending good thoughts across the ocean.  I know things will seem very different now for you without your dear dad.  Its been 35 years since I lost my daddy and its still hard.  Hugs, Terry x