Saturday, June 23, 2007

CHAPTER 6, PAGE 23

All I Need To Know About Life I Learned From A Cow

1. Wake up in a happy mooo-d.

2. Don't cry over spilled milk.

3. When chewing your cud, remember: There's no fat, no calories, no cholesterol, and no taste!

4. The grass is green on the other side of the fence.

5. Turn the udder cheek and mooo-ve on.

6. Seize every opportunity and milk it for all its worth!

7. It's better to be seen and not herd.

8. Honor thy fodder and thy mother and all your udder relatives.

9. Never take any bull from anybody.

10. Always let them know who's the bossy.

11. Stepping on cowpies brings good luck.

12. Black and white is always an appropriate fashion statement.

13. Don't forget to cow-nt your blessings every day.

Good Morning !

I’m counting my blessings one by one this morning. There is nothing that quite perk you up better than remembering all the things we really do have to be thankful for.

It is so easy to let things get you down, and I try never never to dwell on them. As always on a Saturday morning I’m going to go spend the day with Dad.

I don’t know what the day will bring, but one thing for sure, no matter what may happen this too is a day the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it. It’s not always an easy thing to do, but if we have faith and believe, then we must accept all the joys and sorrows of each day and make the best of them.

Thought for Today

You got to sing like you don't need the money

Love like you'll never get hurt

You got to dance like nobody's watchin'

It's gotta come from the heart

If you want it to work.

Susanna Clark & Richard Leigh

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

 

 

graphics by:   www.graphicgarden.com

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ishall look at cows through different eyes now lol ,have a good day with your Dad,give him my love ....love  Jan xx

Anonymous said...

You are a blessing to read daily....hope you have a great day with your Dad...many hugs and love,
Joyce
http://journals.aol.com/springangel235/TreasureChestFullofLife/

Anonymous said...

you remind me to look at the brighter side... thanks. Hope all goes well at your Dads today. Sandra

Anonymous said...

I love the cow quotes. I found them to be very moo-ving. :)
That`s real faith that you have, when you count your blessings even in the midst of the trials you`re facing with your dad. I pray that you and he have a nice day today. God bless him.
Hugs
Penny

Anonymous said...

Well the cow quotes are marvelous.I am going to copy these out I love them.You are an inspriaration to others.I hope you have a lovely day with your Father and he is feeling a little better whilst you are visiitng.Prayers are being said .I hope you get a few smiles and a little sunshine too.Take care God Bless Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

the cows, too cute.... hope you had a nice day with Dad...
Have a blessed Sunday!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Cows were a big part of my growing up.  My mother had her pet Jersey, and she milked her every morn and night.  Love and Prayers for your Dad, I know it is hard to see them slip away, but try to enjoy every minute you have with him now, and I know you do, because you are very wise.  Joni

Anonymous said...

your so right