Wednesday, June 20, 2007

CHAPTER 6, PAGE 20

 

To give yourself the best possible chance

of playing to your potential,

you must prepare for every eventuality.

This means practice. If you really want to improve,

you will have to make the decision

and then the commitment.

There are no shortcuts.

You must lay the proper foundation.

Seve Ballesteros (Spanish golfer)

All good things just don't happen. There are few shortcuts, whether it's family life, a relationship, work, some interest or even prayer. All have the same need, a decision on our part to go for it and then the commitment to make it happen. Once these are in place all things are possible.

GOOD MORNING !

Sometimes we feel there is just no solution to our problems. But if we take a moment to look back at past troubles, we see thatwe did overcome them. I always try to remember that ‘This too Shall Pass’ .

Nothing and no one lasts forever (with the exception of our good God) I’ve done it before and I’ll do it again. Relief is just around the corner. HANG IN THERE

Every journey needs a beginning and an energy to keep going on that journey. I pray for guidance, enthusiasm, energy and direction in all I do each day

It's OVER THE HUMP day and I'm sure glad of that.  We finally got our rain yesterday and we really needed it.  Today is going to be one of those perfect day weatherwise. 

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

Count the garden by the flowers,

never by the leaves that fall.

Count your life with smiles

and not the tears that roll.

Author Unknown

May your day be blessed with a few SMILES and lots of SUNSHINE to warm your heart !

MA

 

 

graphics by: www.untilthengraphics.com

 

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah we finally got a refreshing rain that we needed

Anonymous said...

Oh how I just love that opening graphic it is so funny and cute Haaaaaaa.I believe every word you write here and I have jotted down the last thought for today.Those words are wonderful.Happy to read you got your much needed rain.Bet the flowers trees and shrubs are too.We are just about seeing a little of that wonderful sunshine today.Hooray !! The sea fret has lifted at last.The graphic has given me the thought o go to the beach for a little walk LOL!!I better get my HAT out.Haaaaaaa.I hope you get lots of smiles along your way today.Have a great Wednesday.Take care God Bless.
Kath
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Again a wise entry ,have a lovely day ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

96 here today, we won't see the 100's til next week...
Happy hump day!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

I always remind myself of that same thing when trouble is brewing - that This Too Shall Pass. Many times in life I`ve found that a month, a week, or even a day can make a big difference!!  I just hand it all over to God. Things go so much smoother when I stop trying to be in charge and hand it over to HIM!   :)
love ya
Penny